2. Blake

Chapter 2

Blake’s POV

I know Tom and Jerry is very 3 years old, but I can't help it, I laugh whenever I watch it with Snow. It's Saturday and Rain is still passed out in our bed. He is surely tired of his modeling job and from picking me up at the stupid bar. Yes, stupid but I always go there and get wasted. I wake up this morning with Snow tagging my hand from his brother’s waist. I dint realize Rain is on top of me sleeping, he is way too light and thin for his age. Oww by the way I am 22. So when I half open my eyes, I see Snow smiling at me, so I shift rain carefully on his side of the bed and I stand up and carry little Snow. This little girl is my princess she makes me feel happy in every smile she gives out. She is just adorable like his older brother.

I carry Snow down the living room and open the TV and now we are both laughing watching Tom and Jerry for the past one hour. Snow is comfortable lying down on my lap while eating her Oreo.   

“Hey… your letting Snow eat Oreo so early. I’ll make breakfast.” I look up the stair when I hear that sexy sleepy voice.  Rain is smiling sleepily while walking down the stair. He really has the sexiest sleepy voice I heard in my life. He ruffles my hair as he past the back of the couch and lean down to kiss Snow on her forehead.

“I told you no Oreo without big breakfast little princess.” Rain uses his childish voice while snuggling Snow. I just laugh.

“Blake let me have my Oreo so you can't say no, he's older than us so he's in charge.” Snow said while laughing. Rain pouts and looks at me. I shrug my shoulders and grin.  

“Ok Ok Ok whatever. I will make French toast, bacon, egg and cheese…. And you Mr. Blake Collin you owe me big time. Last night you are really heavy.” He raises one eyebrow and walk in front of me going to the kitchen.

I smack his butt teasing him while walking past me. He giggled. Demn!!! He giggles sexy too, and I am actually staring at his  cute butt and nice boney hips as he walks to the kitchen. His oversize T-shirt is not doing too much covering as it shows his lower butt reviling his black bikini cut brief and his long lean legs . Oww God, I am straight, and since when did I like watching and admiring Rain’s hips, butt and legs? I see Rain grow up we play around and just do things together, but I never realize how perfect his butt and hips is. And how those it feels to hold his hips and just run my hands on his sides down to his hips and thighs. I shake my head hard as if I am in a bad dream. What is happening to me how can I think about these things to Rain, he is my best friend he is like my brother. 

“Guys breakfast is ready come and pig out!!!!” Rain called out from the kitchen.  I took Snow and carry her in my shoulder like a sack of rice. She giggled and it made me feel happy. I sat her on my right side and the kitchen island while Rain sat across from me.  

“So how is Kristen?” Rain ask while starting to eat some French toast. I sip some hot  chocolate drink, he did. I look at him confused.

“Wow! What is with you this morning. You ask about my girlfriend as if you dint hate her 2 years straight.” He laugh hard almost falling in his island stool. I look at him with a smirk.

“Come on, I was like 15 when you and she started dating. What do you expect I like you so much and I got scared that you will have lesser time for me. You’re my best friend Blake and I was thinking back then that Kristen is just whoring with you. But you have been in the relationship for more than 2 years, so I guess you love each other and so I just have to suck it up.” My jaw drops with what he said in particular.

“You like me? Did I get you right?” I feel surprised and excited about the idea of Rain liking me.

“Yes who would not like you? Your nice, caring, handsome, and most of all you make me feel special. But I outgrow my feelings for you or my crush for you.” I feel sad after what I hear. Rain said all that as if he was really over his feelings for me. I look from his eyes down to my food.

Rain POV

I saw the change of emotion in Blake’s face, from excited to sad. I slide myself up from my island stool and went to his side and wrap him in a big brotherly hug.

“I have to get ready. I will drop by the local high school and enroll myself in their special education program for working students. I want to finish high school, you know. ” I feel his one hand warp on my waist while I hug him and whispered in his ears.

“You don’t like me anymore Rai-Rai?” his voice is sad. I look at him still, my arms in his neck. I sit in his lap and he wraps his arms tight on my waist.

“You will always be my big brother, my best friend and you will always be my king since dad passed away. Remember that Blakey. But lets face it you will never like me the way you like Kristen…..” I give him a big smile and kiss his nose “besides your going to be a dad soon.” The last part of my words come out a little wavy and weak. But I still give him a big smile, then I reach out for Snow and kiss her head. Then I let loose from Blakes arms and walk out of the kitchen and up in my room.