Time to act

You nod your head at bob and he smiles back and gives you a thumbs up.

"ACTION!" He yells and the acting begins.

**3rd person** (A/N- The demon you are being 'possessed' by goes by the name Meg. She is probably familiar and I couldn't think of any other names. Anyway this is third person OBVI and yeah. Y'all are acting so OBVI again Dean-Jensen Sam- Jared Cas-Misha Crowley-Mark Sheppard SRY THIS A/N IS SO LONG AlSO another OBVI thing this isn't a real scene in the show)

Dean grabs Meg after stabbing her demons in training.

"Great seeing you today pretty boy." Meg looks a Dean with a smirk on her face even though he has her against a wall with the demon killing knife to her throat.

"Shut up black eyed bitch!"

"Now, is that any way to talk to a girl Deano?" Dean presses the knife a little harder to her throat.

"Listen to m-"

"Yeah Winchester. I know the drill. Tell me what I need to know or I am going to end you." Meg imitates Dean in the worst way possible and looks at him seriously. "Anyway it's my turn. How is the mark treating you? And where is the Blade?" Deans jaw clenches and punches Meg. She spits out blood and laughs.

"Sammie boy. You just gonna stand there and watch him do all the work? Get in on this come on boyo." Dean hits Meg again this time knocking her out. Sam walks up and places a bag with a devils trap over it so they know she can't smoke out. They then place the cuffs on Meg and throw her in the trunk of the Impala and slam it shut.

****Whatever point of view was happening before lol****

"CUT!" Bob yells and Jensen opens the trunk of the impala before pulling off the bag that had you held in darkness. Then the cuffs come off. Jensen pulls you in for a hug which takes you by suprise and you feel Jared come up and hug you from behind. There you where, the three of you. In a little sandwhich. You and Jared have been getting closer. You and Jensen were closer though seeing as you kinda lives with him at the moment.

"Okay kids. That was great. We are going to go set up the other stage. 'Bunker' and we will call you when we need you. The three of you stop hugging and nod while Bob is talking.

"So," you start. "I have beer in the fridge. You guys wanna come to my trailer?" They both nod and you lead the way. "You guys can go in i'm gonna go find Misha." They nod and walk in talking with whispering voices. You walk around set and finally find Misha on the other side of the set. You walk over to Bob.

"So I know i shouldn't but can i like try to ruin his scene. Ill act and we can see how he responds."

"That woild be cool lets try it." You walk around set and listen to the convorsation 'Castiel' and whoever he was talking to was saying. Then you walked in.

"Castiel. I thought you were better than this. Talking to them like they have been your best friend." You smirk at Mishas expression and raise one eyebrow. He looks at you confused.

"Don't remember me? I can jog your memory." You smile again and he keeps his face neutral. You walk over to him and you can see the confusion.

"You really don't remember?" He shakes his head and answers with his serious Castiel voice.

"I'm afraid not." You grabbed him and connected your lips with his and you could still feel how confused he was. Until he caught on.

"Meg?"

"Bingo was his namo."

"CUT!" Bobs voice echoed through the room and you can tell from the faces everyone was laughing.

"Come on Misha." You wave your hand to follow you and he does.

"I don't get it. That wasnt part if the script. Was it?" You shake your head and lead misha to your trailer and the four of you drink and talk.

**after work**

"No, no! We are not getting twinkies Jared. You can but im buying for me and Jensen. There is no way in hell." Jared laughs and Jensen appears around the corner with drinks.

"Okay. So no twinkies but beer?" Jensen looks at you sadly.

"No twinkies?"

"No." Jensen looks at Jared like they are speaking a little mind code. You continue down the isle. Jared walks up and looks at you.

"Yes?" And it happens. He uses the puppy dog eyes.

"Jared. I honestly dont care what you get for yourself. Okay. I will not buy any because i will literally. And i mean literally. Eat it them all in one stitting." Jared laughs and throws them in the cart anyway. You roll your eyes and finish shopping. Jared gets dropped off first and you and Jensen help him carry in the things he bought say goodbye and leave. You get to Jensens apartment and start making dinner. Which is just some cheeseburgers with a side of bacon. (😉)

"Dinner is served." You set Jensens plate in from of him and take a seat across the table. You have the script in front of you for the next scene your shooting. You see him take the bacon and eat it in one bite.

When you are both fone with dinner you pick up the plates and wash them. Since its the two of you there is no need for a dishwasher. You turn around to see Jensen walking into the kitchen behind you. He grabs a cup and some strong liquor and leaves.

"Jensen?" You follow behind him.

"Jensen. Whats wrong? Jensen god dammit. What the hell happend?" He sits in the couch and you stand in front of him.

"Nothing."

"Don't play that bullshit with me Ackles." He looks down at his cup and instaed takes a swig from the bottle.

"(Y/N) I want." He pauses before looking at you and standing up. He walks over to you and takes your face in his hands.

"I want to take you on a date. And I know thats a long shot. But please?" You look at him a little confused.

"Wait. You. Want to go on a date? With me?" He nods his head and studies you a little closer. Instead of waiting for and answer he leans down and kisses you. His lips are soft and gentle. Not at all how you imagined they would be.

For a second you could have swore the world stopped ad you two were the only ones living. He pulls away and you look into his green orbs more confused than ever.

"How about after work?" All you do is smile.

"Sounds great."

"I guess i'm not as married as you thought. "

(A/n- in the first chapter you thought thye were both married and yeah now this so😂)