Our Fangirls Pt. 4 (GaLe)

Start from the beginning

Gajeel: I've got it! Yer one of those people from the past here to warn us about some near disaster in the future, am I right? Where's yer time machine? And they called me crazy!

Levy: ... That's because you are. First of all, there's no such thing as time travel, scientists have yet to figure that one out. Secondly, if I was someone from time travel, don't you think I'd be someone from the future? Someone from the past couldn't warn you about the future cuz they aren't in it.

Gajeel: Damn you talk a lot.

Levy: Hey I was only trying to--

Gajeel: Aha! Don't tell me... you're an alien from Mars here on earth to send us earthlings a message that you're here to take over the world!!

'Is this really the real Gajeel Redfox? I haven't been missing much...'

Levy: I think you should've stopped at the first beer.

Gajeel: I'm just trying to figure out how you don't know who I am. Or.. are you secretly a fangirl that wants to lead me on?

Her eyes widened and she sweat dropped again, leaning away from him.

Levy: W-what, no way that's absurd! I don't know you from Mars and back!

Gajeel: So you are an alien!

Levy: That was an expression-- oh forget it. Mira, refill please.

Mira: Hehe, one refill coming right up. Is Gajeel bothering you with his nonsense?

Gajeel: It's not nonsense! Abraham Lincoln came in my room in the middle of the night to tell me I was gonna be the next president.

Mira: ... You really shouldn't drink and smoke at the same time.

Gajeel: Ahh just you people wait. I'll prove y'all wrong some day.

Levy:  *mumble* Keep telling yourself that

He scoffed and drank another beer. Levy watched all the people dance perfectly, smiles on their faces. She found herself smiling at all the positive energy that was in the atmosphere. Meanwhile, Gajeel was watching her. He grinned.

Gajeel: Since you really don't know, the names Gajeel.

She looked at him and then at the hand he held out for her. She smiled and shook his hand, a little bit of chemistry forming between the two.

Levy: Nice to make your acquaintance. I'm Levy.

Gajeel: Well Levy, I can't think of a better place to get to know someone than on the dance floor. Would you dance with me?

She blushed and looked at him, then all the dancers.

Levy: Umm, I'm not much of a dancer.

Gajeel: Why don't I fix that *wink*

Levy: S-sure I guess. But if I trip over your feet it's not my fault!

Gajeel: Gihi, don't worry about that shorty. Come on, let's go.

She took his hand and he led her to the dance floor. The conga came on and it was even more energetic. She stood still like a stick man, feeling very awkward and insecure.

Gajeel: What are you waiting for?

Levy: I told you, I don't know how to dance. You could teach me the steps, I guess.

Gajeel: Haha, there are no steps, Levy. You just dance.

Levy: But--

Gajeel: Listen to the music