'Then again the Vardock's aren't the most brilliant people out there. They do anything they think will get them power. So, unaware of the consequences that come with everything they do. The exact reason that got them banished from America. Infringing on werewolf territory and some vampire grounds.'

Now we could only hope they weren't stupid enough to come here on my pack's territory. Much less go after Isabella. She had connections to things that the Vardock family didn't want to mess with. Yes they were a Russian family but then again Isabella was a hunter but that was the least of their worries.

'And I don't think it will be her supernatural connections they should be worried with either. More of something else.' Maybe the fact that she is the vessel of Satan. And had demons had her command, hounds of hell prepared to defend her. Of course they didn't know that.

Lets just hope they aren't stupid enough to try to get to know that. If they are. Well, Black Crescent Moon is about to remind them why they were banished from this land and not the other way around. I'd defiantly be talking to my parents about this for sure when they had time.

But of course I should take a shower tonight as well before going to bed. 'Maybe it'll help get all of this off our mind as well. That will be quite helpful as well.' I nodded in agreement. Getting all of this off our mind.

Put it aside for just tonight and relax just for a bit. After all I might not be able to relax tomorrow for all I know. So tonight I'd relax some. 'Relax with the family and then just go relax in the shower, in our bathroom with all of our stuff no less.' With that I headed downstairs.
****************
When I woke up in the morning it was nice to wake up in my bed in my room. The fish glowing in the room providing light next to the sunlight that peeked through the blinds as I got up and went to the bathroom.

After washing my hands I went off to go get some breakfast. I had a big bowl of cereal, Cookie Crunch with the wolf. It was good and I got two bowls of it before deeming myself full and going back upstairs to my bedroom to go get dressed and brush my teeth.

I brushed my teeth first. 'And now off to get some clothes on and then call Kadan to see if the three of them want to come over. Isadora can go play with Isaac.'

Once I was done brushing my teeth I went and got some clothes. A pair of shorts since the weather was getting cooler and then a plain t-shirt as I took a comb through my hair yanking out any knots that might of formed.

Once that was all done I got out my phone and unlocked my phone before going to the green phone. 'Now time to call Kadan and have them come over and then of course call Isabella and invite her over after as well.' I nodded in agreement before calling Kadan.

"Hello." "Hi." "What do you need?" "You want to come over, Alana and Isadora can come over as well. Isadora can play with Isaac." "Sure, just have to get Alana and Isadora ready." "Ok, see you there." "Yeah I'll be there in about thirty minutes." "Ok." "Bye." "Bye."

And then we hung up. 'And next is Isabella t see if she wants to come over and hang out with the three of us.' Yeah. So I hit Isabella's number and the phone began to ring and I waited for Isabella to pick up. Just as the last ring went Isabella picked up, something she was infamous for.

"What do you want?" "Someone's grumpy." "Dalton. . ." "Ok, I was wondering if you want to come over, I invited Alana and Kadan over." "I can come over in two hours probably. Lucas and I are doing some training, but yeah when I'm done." "Ok, see you soon." "Bye."

Before I could say bye she hung up. Isabella was very famous for short conversations. So while I waited for Isabella we could probably go for a run together. I smiled at that thought as I went downstairs to go inform my mom of what was going on and to prepare Isaac for a playdate.