|Chapter 32|

|Dalton|

Ash had taken over when the procedure for the war had been enacted. And he was still in control when Isabella said they were here In wolf form Ash came up and looked out the window to see a vampire coming flying at the window.

'Goddamn it Ash it's going right for Isabella. And they're coming from the woods, I'll alert the entire pack take care of this thing.' Ash was quick to action. One of the vampires came crashing through the windows. With Russian features fangs bared and leaping at Isabella.

Before Maryse could take it down Ash lunged at it and took it smashing into a table and tore into it's throat without mercy. With the throat now gone he tore the entire head off and tossed it. "Go, go, go!" Lucas yelled as another vampire came in and he shot it with a bolt.

The vampire fell into dust. Ash snarled before following Isabella out as Garrick leapt at a vampire in a fiery burst and the vampire set on fire and had disintegrated. 'Get to telling the pack while I handle these and tell them to guard the basement.'

It took a bit to establish a connection with the entire pack but I got it. 'They have a hole in a window and are flooding through. We need people on that window. They're coming from the forest. Put forces to try to block them and guard the basements.' I told the pack through mind-link.

Many answers came through sending people into position. 'I got them all into position Ash. Now we just need to handle any vampires that get through. We need them to blockade that room once everyone is out. Then the vampires can be stuck in there and leave eventually.'

Ash nodded. Once the last person was out Ash leaped on the door and slammed it shut before giving a snarl to get the rest of the attention. And then things were piled up in front as Andrew looped over and pressed on Orchid to get her attention and out came that wand.

"Put a spell that won't let them out." Isabella told Orchid who nodded. "Douillet et serré, personne ne sort ce soir." Orchid chanted and her wand glowed some before the doors locked tight and banging sounded from the vampires. "None of them are getting out, they can't even put a hole in the wall." Orchid said.

'Well that came in handy for sure, I wonder what kind of spell she did.' 'Don't care, all I care is that they won't be bothering us in the house anymore. . . hopefully.' I nodded at that. "Come on Ash." Isabella said as Maryse looped around me and pushed me forward.

Caesar was with Ryne barking at the door viciously. "Come on boy." Ryne told Caesar who followed him whining impatiently. Honestly Caesar would be safer in the basement. "Ryne, I don't think Caesar is ready for this." Isabella said and Ryne looked at his dog.

"Where would I put him?" Ryne asked. "We'll get him to the basement, Aries, Gracie, and Hades are down there. And just keep him muzzled. He'll be safer there." Isabella told Ryne who nodded before petting Caesar who rubbed Ryne. "Ok come on." Ryne told Caesar pulling his dog along.

'And now he is safer with our dogs away from the harm of the Vardock vampires. With our dogs and will be safe.' Taking control of the situation Ash began to trot down to where the basement was passing warriors in wolf form charging out the door at Vardock vampires.

One vampire tried to charge in and Isabella shot it right in the heart and it blew into dust. I continued through with them following behind me before reaching the room where the basement was and Isabella unlocked it before ushering Caesar down and Ryne followed and I heard some whispered murmurs.

'They are no doubt curious to why someone is down there and a bit fearful that a vampire might of gotten in.' I nodded. I saw Alana pass by in wolf form holding Isadora in her mouth by her pants and moving her over to one of the dogs no doubt about it.