Chapter 4 : Monday

Y/N POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I jump at the sound of my alarm.

"Morning already?" I look down at my notebook, I must've fallen asleep while writing again.

I stretch and an audible crack comes from my back. I stand up and spend some time stretching before getting dressed. I decide to get dressed in my usual hobo outfit: ripped black leggings and an over-sized dark gray pullover hoodie.

As I go to grab my notebooks and other needed school supplies I notice a sketch I had done yesterday that I taped to my wall. I blush and smile, it's the handsome boy from the diner. After my little moment, I fetch the rest of my supplies and rush downstairs, grabbing my keys.

I sigh and look out my kitchen window, it's raining again. I quickly slip on my shoes and step outside, no umbrella or jacket.

JUGHEAD'S POV

I was standing at my locker when that strange girl from the diner entered, soaking wet from the rain. I notice myself staring and quickly remove my eyes from her before she notices. She makes her way past me and into the office. 

I'n surprised I haven't seen Betty, she normally gives tours of the school.

Y/N POV

As I step into the office, dripping wet from the rain, the secretary looks up, waiting for me to speak. I take a deep breath and smile politely.

"My name is Y/N Y/L/N and I'm new, I was hoping to get my timetable and hopefully someone to help me find my classes?"

The secretary smiles and gets up. She comes back with two papers in hand, my timetable and a ap of the school.

"Sorry Y/N we're packed today and our usual tour guide is out sick. I'll notify your teachers in case you're late. Hopefully the map will help. If you get too lost just make your way back here and I'll see what I can do to help you."

She smiles sweetly and I nod. I walk out of the office and take a deep breath.

I look at my schedule:

HOMEROOM - BIOL 4U

Bio. Gross. I sigh to myself and start down the hall. 

"Dayumn" I hear from a jock as I walk by. I keep my head down and walk a tad faster.

Just as I find my homeroom the bell rings. I look at the teacher, he nods at me and I make my way quickly to my seat. 

ARCHIE'S POV

As the bell rings, a gorgeous girl stands at the entrance of my homeroom. Her long Y/H/C is down and seems to be wet, probably from the rain. Admittedly her outfit isn't the hottest but damn was she a cute one.

Lucky for me, the seat beside mine was the only empty one in the class. I move my bag off of the chair and she sits down. She looks at my jacket while sitting down and rolls her eyes. She takes out her notebook and a pen.

Throughout the class I glance at her, wanting to make contact. She was just too focused for me to get her attention, or she was ignoring me. 

When the bell rang, I decided to try and introduce myself, I bend down to grab my bag but by the time I look up, she was gone. I sighed.

Maybe Jughead would know something about her? I have Math with him next so I'll be sure to ask him.