Chapter 3: Greetings!

The elevator door opened. The floor shows a long hallway with Stark's portraits all over the walls. At the end of this long hallway, the entrance for Stark's office is just there with people waiting inside. While the two are walking on the hallway, Happy was still inside the elevator.

     "Hey, Tony, I'll be on the guest room on the next floor. I'll just put the kid's things over there. Call me when you need me," Happy said.

     "Sure thing," Stark replied. The elevator door closes, and the two continued walking along the hallway.

     "So, uh, Mr. Stark," Peter interrupted, making Stark look at him. "Who are the people I'm about to meet right now?"

     "Oh, just some of the Avengers," Stark answered.

     "W- wait, the Avengers? Am I going to be an Avenger?" Peter foolishly thought to himself. "Just some of them? Why?" Peter questioned, curiously in fact.

     "You'll be meeting four Avengers right now. Just because Rogers and I fought, so uh, yeah, the Avengers are divided," Stark answered with a poker face.

     "The Avengers are divided? A- and w- wait, Rogers? Captain America?" Peter thought to himself, confused. "W- why did you and Cap fought?" Peter asked.

     "I'll tell you later, Kid," Stark answered.

     The both of them stopped, Stark knocked on the door then opened it saying, "I'm back!"

     Inside the office there was Natasha, Rhodes, T'Challa, and the Vision. They all stood up, and they were all surprised when they saw Peter.

     "Greetings, everyone!This is Parker. Peter Parker," Stark started, "My personal sidekick."

     "Greetings, Peter. I am T'Challa," T'Challa welcomed the boy while offering a handshake.

     "Hey Kid, the name's Rhodes."

     "Hey there, Parker. My name's Natasha."

     The Vision slowly flew down to Peter, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Peter Benjamin Parker."

     "W- wait, how'd you know my middle name?" Parker asked the Vision. He was really surprised and confused, and amazed at the same time.

     "He's actually JARVIS before, long- story- short, I made him," Stark responded.

     "Whoah," Peter said while Vision and him exchanged smiles. "This is awesome!" Peter thought.

     "Hey, Stark," Natasha said, calling the genius. "Do you mind if we talk privately a little bit?"

     "Sure," Stark replied. "Hey, Kid, you go and hang out with the boys over there, okay?" Stark ordered the boy.

     "Sure thing, Mr. Stark," Peter said in return. Parker went to the boys, happily greeting them again.

     "Stark," Natasha started, "You brought a kid to be your personal sidekick? Are you insane?" Natasha asked Stark.

     "Oh, boy," Stark thought to himself. He knew this was going to happen. "Why do females worry too much? Hmm, I think it's part of their motherly instinct, oh well," Stark thought, agreeing with his own mind. "A, I'm insanely a genius. B, he's not a sidekick, he's a hero, I just said that to make it more interesting, with no excuses. C, he's not just an ordinary kid, for your information," Stark answered, being so proud of himself.

     Natasha responds while whispering: "What do you mean he's not just an ordinary kid? He looks like he's twelve!-"

     "Uh, correction, he's 15 years old," Stark cuts off the woman, not too harshly, because, well,  she's a woman. He still puts the respect all woman policy in his mind, what a gentleman. He took a deep breath. "Okay, let's get straight to the point. The kid has superpowers! Believe me Nat-"

     "What kind of superpowers are you talking about?" Romanoff cuts off Stark.

     "I'll tell you all later, in our meeting," Stark answered the woman, walked away from her, then headed to Peter.

     "Man, he literally left me hanging,"  Natasha thought to herself, but she knows that when Stark does that it means end of discussion, now if you'll excuse me, but no offense. Romanoff then crossed her arms, still disappointed. "What is he thinking? Putting a kid in danger?"

     Suddenly, Tony shouts, making everyone pay attention to him. He then shouted the following words:

     "Okay, everyone! Meeting! Right now! Please."