Disney land

We pull up at Disneyland. I walk inside the gates greeted by Mickey Mouse. We continue past the Disney characters. "Splash mountain" I say and we race over.

We line up waiting for the not to long queue.
We climb into the logs Jonah sits behind me. The ride takes us up the mountain. I hold Jonah's hand behind me. The ride takes us to the top of the mountain. We speed down the mountain I through my hands in the air Jonah does the same. I scream with excitement. We land at the bottom as water goes everywhere. I can't help but smile.

We spend the rest of the morning on rides. We end up leaving at two. We walk out of the park with Mickey Mouse ears. "Can we talk?" Jonah asks. I follow him to the car. "What's up?" I ask holding his hand. "I'm going on tour next Monday". "we're starting in LA then making our way across the world" he tells me. "That's awesome!" I exclaim. "How long will you be gone?" I ask "seven months" he replies. "So you'll be back for the holidays?" I ask. "Yeah" he says. I hug him. "I don't want to leave your side for the next five days" I say. Today is Wednesday. "Then don't" he says. I look up at him. I kiss him softly. He puts one hand on my neck and the other in my hip. I wrap both hands around his neck.

Jonah POV
I stare int her beautiful eyes, sparkling in the sun. She stares up at me kissing me. Her soft lips push against mine as I place one hand on her cheek the other on her hip. As she slides her hands around my neck. I pull away looking at her red cheeks and a nervous smile. I Kiss her forehead holding her close.

I can't stop thinking about me and Jonah's kiss. I want him to be my boyfriend but it would be to awkward with him going on tour soon. I emerge from my bedroom, it's now seven thirty am and I'm trying to get away from Jakes pranks. I wander downstairs to grab a drink of water then head upstairs. I take a shower, normal morning routine.
Outfit:

(I don't have the shoes on just ankle socks)

i come downstairs it's now eight thirty, my hair done in a messy bun. I walk into the kitchen and see Taytum, Oakley, Kyler and Maddison in the kitchen with Jake and Erika. "Morning" I say. "So how was Disney land?" Jake asks. I didn't see Jake last night because he was was at a photo shoot. "Amazing" I say. "But Jonah's going on tour in a week" I sigh. "Seven months" I say sadly. "Jonah your boyfriend?" Maddison asks. "Nothing is certain" Jake answers for me teasingly. "Anyway" I say glaring at Jake for a couple of seconds. "What's happening today?" I ask. "Not much just hanging here" Jake says. "Can I spend the day cooking?" I ask. "Sure have fun" Jake says and he starts vlogging.

I end up cooking chocolate cheesecake, blueberry muffins and two pasta bakes. I clean up and grab my phone. @ TaytumandOakley @ MaddisonBontempo @ Kyslerstevenfisher and 4 others have followed you.
You have followed @ TaytumandOakley @ MaddisonBontempo and @ Kylerstevenfisher back.

I jump onto the couch and see Taytum and Oakley glued to the tv screen. I post a rewind of them staring at the tv, from the tv to them and I tag them.
J-Jonah I-Isabella
I- Morning
J- Morning red
I- red blood red eyes red tomato
J- red roses red heart red lipstick
I- red balloon=creepy clown
J- it's not gonna stop red.
J- do you not like the name
I- it's fine
J- you are so confusing
I- you love me 😂
J- sure keep believing
Taytum starts crying. I put my phone down and pick her up. I gently rock her she ends up falling asleep on my lap. I eventually fall asleep in the very rare silence of this house. I wake up to two happy chatting babies on my lap and legs. "Hey girls" I say looking at them. "Hi" Taytum said. Oakley was playing with my infinity ring. I took it off my finger looking at the odd mark it had left. Three years I couldn't take it off. Erika sits beside. . "Question time" she exclaims. I put my ring back on my pinkie finger and sit up, the girls have moved.  I sit crossed legged.

"So where were you this morning" Erika asks. Jake sits down behind her. "At Disneyland" I reply. "Good she isn't lying" Jake says. "Check insta" Erika says looking at my confused face.

Instagram

JonahMarais: Disney Land! She didn't realise I took this photo❤️❤️Liked Bye JackAveryMusic Corbynbesson ZachHerron SeaveyDaniel  ErikaCostell LoganPaul Izzy_R_Paul

Liked Bye JackAveryMusic Corbynbesson ZachHerron SeaveyDaniel  ErikaCostell LoganPaul Izzy_R_Paul.
Comments 1,989
JackAveryMusic: SO THATS WHERE YOU WERE THIS MORNING!
ZachHerron: #Jella
JonahMarais Izzy_R_Paul
User1: Cutest couple #Jella
User3: She's pretty
User2: shes ugly Jonah deserves better
JakePaul: @ user2 He's got the best there is
////
Jake looks at all the comments on his phone. Then he comments. "Aww thanks Jakey" I say.

Hey Guy, this chapter is so bad, sorry I'm sick and not really feeling inspired.

Peace ✌️