The Halloween Curse (A ParanormanXROTG Crossover Fanfic)

Start from the beginning

"I suppose you were right, Trish, Ethan, Shut up. Me and Jack will handle this"

"It's not like anyone can hear you two anyway" 

Norman looked down to his garden, searching for the owners of the voices.

"Nah nah nah we got this" the first voice said.

Then without any warning something dark fell down from above and plunged down past his window. Norman jumped back in fear and surprise. But his curiosity got the better of him as he found himself going back to the window and pulling apart the curtains.

The moon light came streaming in and filled his room with light. But that wasn't the only thing at his window. Pink seemed an understatement to this creature, she was covered in head to toe in the brightest pink he'd ever seen. Never in his life had he seen so much pink on one single person. She stared back at him with big hot pink eyes. She seemed to be floating in the sky, as she stared back at him.

"Awh nuts, guys" she called into the darkness. "He's awake"

Norman looked behind the bright pink creature and up at the sky above him from behind the glass of his window.

A boy with snow white hair, pale skin and bright blue eyes floated down from above his house. He held a staff in his hand and wore tattered brown pants and a blue frosted hoodie. He was barefoot and wearing a big smirk on his face. A girl floated beside him in a red devil's costume, complete with matching red ears and a tail. Her skin was just as pale as the boy and her green eyes were just as bright. She was the only one not smiling out of the three floating weirdos at his window.

"See Ethan. All you're banging and talking woke him" The hot pink mess said before looking back at Norman and giving him a bright smile, exposing her vampire fangs.

Norman was speechless. He didn't know what to say. The fimilar green glow of a ghostly presence glowed around the three. Ghosts? No.. the hot pink one was a vampire. The Undead. Wait.. what? Vampire? Okay now he could see why TV was bad for him. He'd met ghosts before. His grandmother was a frequent visitor, as well as his uncle Prendergast. But he had never met any ghosts that dressed like they had just come from a Halloween party. Maybe they died at a Halloween party and they were here to help them more on?

"Hey Norman right?" the vampire asked as him as he watched in her in shock. "Could ya let us in?"

"Trish your frightening him!" The devil declared before pushing the vampire off the window sill.

She looked in at Norman and gave him a smile.

"I guess there isn't an easy way to do this then" She said before shrugging. "Norman my name is Hally, I'm the spirit of Halloween. That vampire is Trish, the guy in blue is Jack Frost and the mummy on your roof is Ethan"

Norman tried to look up to see this mummy. A mummy on his roof. Could the night possibly get any weirder?

"Trish, Ethan, go back to Rufus. Your works done" Hally said as she looked up to the roof.

"But we never even started" Trish whined as she floated back up towards the roof and out of Norman's sight.

He noticed then that she wasn't floating. She had actual bat wings on her back that helped her fly. He stared in amazement and slight confusion.

"Go" Hally said before there was another thud and then silence on the roof.

"Norman. I know this is hard to believe. But could you let us in? We need to talk to you" Norman was still in complete shock.

He shouldn't be so shocked. He always wondered if anything other than Witches or Zombies were real. If Zombies could be real then other Supernatural things should be real too. He knew all about Zombies and Witches being real. The dead had risen in his town, back when he was a kid. They rose because of a curse, put on them by a ghost, who was presumed to be a witch. He had never really doubted the existence of other supernatural creatures, he just didn't expect these three ghosts to come to his house in the middle of the night. These ghosts weren't from the town and he hadn't heard of any recent deaths. Wait did that chick say she was the spirit of Halloween?

"We wont hurt you. We promise. We just need your help" Hally said, her smile fading slightly.

Taking a deep breath Norman slowly opened his bedroom window. There goes tomorrows pop quiz he said to himself quietly.