CHARACTERS

T H E L A - I N G E S D O T T I R{ camilla christensen}'the more people you love, the weaker you are' — cersei lannister

{ camilla christensen}
'the more people you love, the weaker you are' — cersei lannister

age: sixteen {b. 800 AD}
allegiance: her brothers harald & halfdan

Thela Ingedottir was fierce. Both with her loyalty and her attitude.

She had never had a peaceful life. Death and destruction had frequented her existence since she was in utero; so much so that she had become hardened to it.

Her conception had come into play when her father, an old man at 51, slept with a much younger woman; a woman many claim was a volva who enchanted Inge into having sex with her.

Once her father's wife found out of his betrayal she flew into such a rage that she attacked Thela's pregnant mother. But the witch overpowered her and ultimately killed the wife of Inge.

That was the first life claimed due to Thela's existence, the second being her own mother who died during childbirth.

When she was just two, her father died suddenly. Some say it was an illness, others say it was the grief of losing his wife. Needless to say, some always felt Thela was responsible for the death of King Inge.

But alas, Thela's brothers Harald Finehair and Halfdan the Black raised her to be the finest princess and a skilled shieldmaiden.

Over the years she had morphed into one of Vestfold's most skilled warriors. More specifically, Harald's most skilled warrior. She was totally loyal to her brother and King, and had vowed to do anything to help him. She just didn't know at the time that her loyalty would take her to such places...

 She just didn't know at the time that her loyalty would take her to such places

I V A R - T H E - B O N E L E S S
{ alex høgh andersen }
'you can't kill me. i am ivar the boneless.' — himself

age: sixteen {b. 800 AD}
allegiance: himself; his brothers; his parents

Ivar the Boneless was an angry  young man. You could see the pooling rage in the black and glittering irises of his eyes; hear it in his icy voice and sense it when his disability made him appear weak.

It seemed he spent his whole life trying to prove to others that he was as fierce as the other sons of Ragnar. He was worthy of his title. But mainly he was proving it to himself.

His brothers seemed to be constantly going on expeditions so glorious they would make legend, yet he always found himself stuck in Kattegat at his mother's side.

So much was his desperation to do something as magnificent as his father and uncle's exploits that as soon as his estranged father returned, he leapt at the opportunity to sail with him...

He just didn't know that a certain blonde would make his story far more esteemed than he could have ever thought.

& the rest of the vikings cast as themselves