Ch 8

"Alya, truth or dare?" I ask. Most of our class was sat in a circle in the school's courtyard at lunch. We decided to play truth or dare. So far Nathaniel has had to draw the principal as a dragon, show it to the whole grade and give it to the principal. He was actually very appreciative.

Kim had revealed his crush on Chloe, which Alix did not seem happy about (even if she tried to hide it).

I had to slither (yes slither... Like a snake) over to the closest guy in the circle and say 'Hey darlin, how you doin?' in the deepest voice I could muster. The closest dude happened to be Adrien... It was embarrassing, laugh filled, but I did it... With quite a few faces red for various reasons.

"Oar," Alya answered.

"Eeeeaaaaaaa!" I said excitedly, understanding the reference. "But for real..."

"Dare girl," she replied suavely.

"I dare you to spin around ten times and then play a round of duck duck goose."

"Ok... I got this!" She exclaimed determined.

She did surprisingly well, she goosed (?) Mylene and ran around, alittle wobbly. She was almost to her spot when she pulled a Marinette and tripped... And fell right into Nino's lap.
A/n Honestly this is so cheesy and I don't even know... I apologize. There were collective 'oooo's and much laughter. Alya rolled off Nino's lap and crawled back to her seat, even more dizzy now. *Wink wonk* she cleared her head enough to say, "Adrien, truth or dare?"

"Umm...truth...?" He said cautiously, probably scared off from the previous dares.

"Who is your favourite gal friend in the circle?"

"Favourite what?"

"A gal friend, friend that is a gal-slash-girl."

"Ooohh... I don't have a favourite, you're all great," he said sweetly. A/n look at the sweet cinnamon roll.

"No no. Choose," Alya pressed intimidatingly.

"U-um... probably...you...three...?" He chose nervously gestering to Alya, Marinette, and ...me.

Me: *squints*
You don't even know me...? Very well at least...??? How can I be your favourite?????

"Is that the best I can get out of you?" Alya deadpanned with Marinette next to her jittering a bit and growing smile on her face.

"Uuh- yup! Moving on," Adrien said hurriedly rubbing his hands together, "Max, truth or dare?"

This went on for the rest of lunch with many more embarrassing moments, the most hilarious being Ivan doing a very good beached whale impression. We were all laughing by the time we got back to class and we all got to know each other better.