Chapter seventeen: (irl chapter)

(I'm not good at irl chapters 😬😩)
Rhea's pov:
I'm really excited for the fair. I ran into the room that Anaila and I were sharing and got ready. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, did my hair, etc. Anaila and I decided to match with tube tops and pants because why not.

 Anaila and I decided to match with tube tops and pants because why not

My outfit^^^

Her outfit^^^

Her outfit^^^

I like her outfit more than mine, but it's whatever.

"Lookin cute, lookin cute!" I said as she did a spin. We started laughing at her actions as Austin knocked on the door then walked in.

"You guys almost ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, just need to get some last minute things." Anaila said.

"Zion and Brandon are gonna flip when they see you." He says laughing then closed the door, probably walking back down stairs.

Anaila and I just looked at each other as we grabbed our mini backpacks and put some essentials in there like water, chapstick, charger, etc.

"Okay, you think we have everything!" I asked Anaila.

"Yeah lets go." She said as we walked out of the bedroom door and made our way down the stairs.

"Dang, hella thiccc! With three c's" I heard Zion say, 99% sure it's about Anaila. I started dying of laughter as she just blushes and looks slightly uncomfortable.

"Okay, can we go?" She asks as she walks towards the front door.

Zion ran as fast as he could to the front door and opened it, letting us all go through, making him the last out of the house. I can't help but wonder if him and Brandon really are having a contest!?

We went up to a huge black car, and filed in. The driver was in the driver seat and Austin in the front seat. Zion is by the window in the back, Anaila in the middle, and Edwin on the other side. Brandon and I sat in the very back, alone. He sat on the side, but I just decided to sit in the middle.