9 | K I L L M O N G E R

Start from the beginning

"You weren't complaining a few minutes ago, but you are now."

"Cause a few minutes ago you weren't poking them, so cut it out."

She raised her eyebrow at him and poked him again anyway. Before she could even get up to move, his face was in hers, close enough so that their noses were touching. "You really like testing me, don't you?"

"Yeah, actually I do." She said calmly, giving him the same look back.

He chuckled and shook his head, "Your pretty ass better be lucky—"

"Ngaba siyaphazamisa into?" Are we interrupting something? T'Challa and Nakia came into the room, cutting Erik off. He pulled away slowly and shook his head.

"Nah, but why are y'all here? What's wrong?"

Nakia looked at the both of them and smiled to herself while she held T'Challa's hand. From Mbali having her head on Erik's thigh and him being shirtless— them being that comfortable with each other in general? She knew it was only a matter of time.

' Look at them. If only they weren't so stubborn.' She thought, knowing that T'Challa could hear it and would respond. He smiled softly.

'Give them time and they'll be together... remember, you were also very stubborn.' Thought T'Challa. Nakia looked at him and rolled her eyes, squeezing his hand.

"We've caught W'Kabi. Unless you both plan on facing him like this, I suggest you get ready." He nodded to them both and he noticed how Erik's jaw clenched. "No harm can come to him just yet, N'Jadaka. That's not how we handle things."

Mbali sat up and stretched her arms while Erik walked to the other side of the room to grab his sweater. "Nah, that's not how you handle things. We're from two different parts of the world, cut from two completely different cloths. I handle things how I choose to handle them." He walked around T'Challa and left out the door.

Mbali sighed and looked at Nakia and T'Challa before shaking her head and following him out with her things.

"Uze undibize unenkani?" And you call me stubborn? She smirked and patted his shoulder. "I think he's got me beat, my king."

"Your stubbornness is easier for me to handle in many ways." He smirked at her and kissed her hand before kissing her lips.

"I'm sure." She rolled her eyes playfully and left out the door with him not too far behind.

_____________________

The four were standing in the meeting room with the other Dora's as M'Baku walked in looking unimpressed. He had on dark sweatpants and a black long sleeved shirt to match. "This better be something serious for me to leave my home this late, T'Challa." He huffed and sat down in his seat.

Sanaa followed in behind him with her arms crossed before standing next to Mbali. "Ignore him, someone is upset over something minor. You aren't the black sheep tribe anymore, M'Baku, Remember that." She glared at him. His jaw clenched as he looked at Sanaa before his facial expressions softened.

"I'm sorry, sithandwa sam." My love. He sighed and smiled softly at her.

"Ilungile," It's okay. She smiled at him before looking to Mbali. "What's happening?"