Taeyong,Ten!THREESOME! (2/2)

Suddenly, Ten came over to you...

Pinching, twisting your erected buds, pulling them ever so slightly.

However, at this, this time this made Tae jealous.

Taeyong didn't feel anything else other than lust and jealousy ...

At this moment, they both began to remove their clothes..

Ten pushed you onto the bed, as Taeyong crawled on top of the bed beside your head. Ten decided to place his fingers at your entrance, swirling his slender fingers around your pearl. Taeyong was pleasuring himself while he was watching Ten's fingers working on you, and hearing your pleasurable moans.

Taeyong's leaking tip is pressed slightly against your cheek, dragging himself over towards your lips smearing all his cum over your mouth. He slightly pushed his dick into your mouth, earning a moan from him since he was still very sensitive from his last high.

"You're so wet babygirl" Ten had said, making his fingers work faster on your clit. Doing so, Taeyong was thrusting his dick into your mouth, grabbing a bunch of your hair to make you move faster on him.

"A-Ah.." He had said, watching your mouth suck off his dick.

Ten was skillfully twisting his fingers inside of you, curling them so deep inside of you making you moan loud on Taeyong.

As Taeyong feels your vibrations he breathes out, his hand gripping your hair even tighter than before, burying himself deeper inside of your mouth.

You groan in pleasure as Ten rubs against a certain spot inside of your wet cavern.

But leaving you feel empty, Ten removed his fingers licking them off.

Taeyong was laying against the headboard, gesturing you to come closer to him, making you crawl on top of his lap, grabbing your knees and you spread your legs over his lap.

You can feel Ten move behind you, pushing your waist down onto Taeyong resulting a huge groan to leave both of your mouths, as he sinks you onto him.

Ten growls, biting your shoulder going up towards your neck.

Taeyong thrusted up slightly, since he didn't want to hurt you.

"U-ugh" you let out a moan, placing kisses everywhere on Taeyong's neck, as you felt Ten place his big hands pull your ass cheeks apart, placing his dick at your entrance.

He'd thrust his hips forward, earning another loud moan to spill from your mouth, as well as his.

They didn't move since they're stretching you out, but as soon as you nodded after a few minutes, you'd fell them both thrust forward roughly at the same time making you moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Ah.. fuck Y-you're really tight.." Ten whispers in your ear, him still roughly slamming himself inside of you.

Suddenly, Taeyong was the first to notice you had spilt a few tears from your eyes, which made him wipe his thumb under your eyes.

He'd kiss your cheek, as he slowly thrust upwards as Ten roughly slams himself inside of you.

To take your mind of it, Taeyong swirled his thumb against your throbbing clit as he still thrust upwards making you both moan in pleasure.

You held Taeyong's shoulders as you sank down onto him, bouncing up and down slowly.

Ten helps you bounce on their dicks, resulting whimpers to leave your mouth.

"Ugh.." a moan leaves Ten's mouth as you feel him roughly slam himself inside of you while he's hit his high.

You feel the wetness fall from your entrance, making you moan.

However, you and Taeyong hasn't came yet even though you both feel very close.

You slam yourself down onto Taeyongs dick, making him moan loudly. You continued this hardly, resulting you to feel your high near you.

"I'm gonn--!" You shout out loudly, making him moan as well as he said he's close too.

You slowly feel his hot liquid fill you up.

You kiss both of their cheeks.

"I love you both" you smiled.