.Ten Smut!

Ten smut!

Requested by; NujneRenjuN

Dasom's Point of View

As soon as I opened the door to mine and Ten's house, I was met to see Ten's angry face looking down at me.

"Wh-" you were cut off by him dragging you inside by your arm.

He let go of your arm, slamming the door shut, as you noticed there was a red Mark on your arm due to your boyfriend Ten's grip he just had on it a few moments ago.

"What the hell are you playing at Dasom?!" he shouted while he was walking towards you.

"What am I doing?" you said as you started to get pissed off.

"Don't you dare play fucking dumb with me!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, pointing towards the dark bite on your neck.

"You better fucking explain yourself!"

"Oh, so now I'm not allowed to have fun myself with other boys while you grind on fucking random girls?!" you had finally snapped.

"Shut up!"

"Make me Ten, fucking make me!"

Suddenly, you felt his hand collide on your cheek, feeling a burning sensations everywhere on your face.

You were left shocked.

Then you quickly ran to the front door, resulting you being pulled back harshly.

You felt his lips on yours, moving them both together roughly full of jealously.

Ten bit your lip making you moan into his mouth, shoving his tongue in your mouth fighting for dominance.

You pushed your boyfriend onto the couch straddling a lustful looking Ten, pulling him for another long make out session.

As time went by, you felt his erection hit against your clothed clit, loving the feeling you decided to rock your hips against his.

This made Ten lose it, so he started to make his way down onto your neck, abusing it as he softly moaned into your neck as you grind on his now fully erected dick.

Then, all of a sudden he picked you up wrapping your legs around his slim waist walking up the stairs still making out with one another.

Once you both were on his bed, you started to take off eachothers clothes.

As you both are fully naked, you slightly moaned at the feeling pleasure as you felt his hard cock against your wet pussy.

He slowly hovered over you, giving your neck a few bites, looking into your eyes with the sight of lust and anger.

He began to trail kisses down your body..

all down to the wet, throbbing cavern between your legs..

Then, you looked at him in horror, as he just looked up to you smirking.

You thought you couldn't handle it since you felt to sensitive.

"I want to taste all of you"
Ten says, parting your trembling legs.

You cry out in pleasure as he began to lick and suck on your clit.

"Ten!"

He didn't start of soft and gentle, he started biting on your aching bud, swirling his tongue around it.

However, it still made your body crazy.

Already, feeling how sensitive you were, Ten grabs hold of your thighs and hips tightly.

He pulls your hips down, smashing your throbbing clit against his tongue even more.

You shake violently as you feel your climax building up inside of you.

Ten quickens abusing your bud by deepening his bites, licks, and sucking.

However, as he begins to swirl his tongue around your extremely sensitive clit, you lose it.

You arch your back, as you grab hold of the bed sheets.

His grip on your hips tightens.

You let out a loud moan as you cum all over his soft lips.

Ten licks his lips, looking at you still with anger in his eyes.

You breathe deeply as he slowly crawls back on top of your trembling body.

"I can't wait to have the feeling of my cock inside of you.." he says with a low voice as he puts your hands above your head, pinning them.

He brings his face close to yours, kissing you passionately yet roughly.

You hungrily accept his kiss, as you wrap your slender legs around his slim pale waist.

Suddenly, you let out a loud moan as you feel him push his rock hard cock inside of you.

You gasp as you feel a mixture of pain and pleasure, as he began to thrust in and out roughly.

But, as you let out a yelp of pain, he looks down at you with worry in his eyes.

He started to move slower, still looking down with worry.

But missing the feeling, you wrap your legs around his waist.

"I wonder how big the other guys dick was" you attempted to make Ten jealous to fuck you hard like he did before.

Ten's gaze started to turn into jealously, so he picked up your hips, slamming himself back into your wet pussy.

After a few moments, Ten moans as he feels your velvet walls tighten against his shaft.

Then strangely, Ten pulls out of you..

A few seconds later he thrusts back into you harder and faster.

An intense and strong feeling of pleasure rippled through your entire shaking body, as he continued to do this process but every time he did he'd go faster, rougher, and alot harder. Making you arch your back every now and then.

"F-fuck baby girl.." he shut his eyes tightly biting his lip hard, as moans left his mouth.

"T-Ten I think I'm gon-" you cut yourself off by moaning loudly.

"Cum all over my dick, baby g-girl" he moaned loud, as you can hear the bed creaking underneath you both.

You had finally exploded all your juices all over his rock, hard shaft.

He quickly removed his cock , pumping it fast, leaving himself a moaning mess.

You licked all his cum from his tip, earning another loud moan to spill from his mouth since he's still sensitive.

"Next time don't make me jealous"

I hope you enjoyed it! Plus, sorry if it's rubbish!