Chapter 1; sisters by chance Friends by choice

Everyone in the WWE universe stared in complete shock as they witness Nikki Bella betray her twin sister, Brie Bella.

Nikki's POV

I stared in shock myself as I try to process what I just did to my sister. I didn't want this to happen, I didn't want the authority to split up the "Bella Twins" not yet at least! Brie has been my built in best friend, but after this, is there even room for forgiveness between us? I only brace myself for what I'll have to do on raw. Is there a chance, I'll ever get my sister back?

Brie's POV

I held my lower jaw in thriving pain as I, along with the WWE universe, are trying to function what Nikki just did. The only thing I think of in this moment, is where did I go wrong? Where did ::we:: go wrong? As I hold my lower jaw I feel a tug at my left arm, Stephanie is trying to get me to stand up. As she does she nails me in my guy, I try and hold it as I'm in pain, but she pulls both my arms up, and hits the pedigree on me, she immediately covers me, 1..2..3, DDD.As I lye there motionless, in my head, I still begin to wonder the same question, "where did I go wrong?"

Nikki's POV

I run towards the gorilla, bracing myself for everyone who will begin to bash me for my previous actions. I keep my head down, already feeling the stares of everyone backstage, as I'm running towards the locker room, a cold hand grabs my arm and swings me around until I'm facing them.

"Nikki, are you okay?"

"I'M FINE SETH" I scream at him, I almost apologize to him, but I don't feel I need to apologize to anyone right now. I jerk my arm away from his grip and continue to run to the divas locker room. As I swing the door open, two divas stare me down, Naomi and Natalya.

"What the hell was that out there Nikki?" Natalya says, furiously at me.

"It's what's best for business.." I said not even believing the words that just escaped my mouth. Before I could try and rephrase my words Naomi jumped in, "that's not best for business, that's selfish, and a bitch move. I expected this from Cameron, but you Nikki? I thought you were better than that"

Naomi's words were ringing in my head, isn't this all best for business? Aren't I doing the right thing?

Is this best for business?
Who's side are you guys on?
Leave me a review please!
Chapter 2 coming soon ;)