Chapter 3- Abduction

They left me confused.
I proceed walking while others keep gazing at me.

"Could you please quit staring?" My brow furrowed.

Someone came up to me.

"Hello, my name is Jiyeon, and you're really attractive!" She expressed her delight.

I don't like to see others joyful, but this girl could be my new friend, so I'll accept her uhmm, what do you call this, a friendship request? Whatever

"Well, my name is Y/N," I spoke as I smiled at her. She widened her eyes and giggled.

"You're so beautiful, omo!" We are both in the same class!" She snatched my wrist .and led me to our classroom,

"So, we have a new student here; could you please introduce her to usJiyeon?" I dislike the fact that she is pointing her finger at me.
"She's Y/N and the new student! Please look after her!" She stated, "While I'm bowing to the class,"

"We'll definitely take charge of her," I heard a familiar man's voice, and as I turned to look, it was Taehyung and his friends...wait, what? They're also my classmates??

I can see him smirking while his buddies laugh.

"Y/N, please take a seat between Jungkook and Taehyung." My seat was assigned by the teacher.

Well, it was a bad day.

I sat in the chair and focused only on the teacher's lecture.

WHAT A DAY

"So you are the girl we previously met?" Jungkook smirked at me, which made me deeply uncomfortable.

"Isn't it self-evident?" I said

"Woah, you're so feisty Y/N," Taehyung interrupted our conversation.

"So?" My arms were crossed.

Taehyung replied sternly, "Don't mess with us."

"I'm not fooling around with playboys" I smirked at him.

Dismissal

I walked outside the classroom to go home, but the street is dark and I don't have a company.

I searched my purse for my phone, but I don't feel it's there, oh no! I forgot my phone!

I'm in the corridors, and there are only a few students around.

I was walking into the classroom when I heard some moans, 
Do they really have to do this at school?

I walked into the room where my phone was placed, but they were also inside.

It was Taehyung and a random girl.

The girl almost jumped and hastily gathered her belongings before fleeing the room.

Taehyung drew my attention as I glanced at him.

Who knows that they'll make it here?

Duh.

"What brings you here?" I can see his wrath on his face.

"Oh obviously, I'm here to get my phone." I grabbed my phone and was ready to leave but he managed to grab my wrist.

"Don't tell anyone," he said with a frown.

I'm not bothered by it, lol.

"But what if I do?" I smirked, and he seemed irritated.

"Let's wait and see." He let me go, and I was ready to walk home until I felt someone grab me and drag me into the dark, putting something in my face, and I went disoriented then fell asleep.

What's going on?