VIII

UNCERTAIN

"Kakashi, we're here to discuss some matters." Hiruzen said.

Kakashi nodded.

"Do you know anyone named 'Tobi'? Who is an Uchiha?" he asked.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow, "Who's that? Is that Obito's code name or something?"

Hiruzen shook his head sighing, "These are serious matters, Kakashi. This man, 'Tobi', has violated one of our citizen."

Immediately, you could see Kakashi tense and straighten up.

"No, Lord Hokage. I do not know such man."

"We have seen the memories of the woman, and it specifically said there this man gave you something after being crushed by a boulder. He had the Uchiha features, with a sharingan. He almost looked like Obito except for the scars. He beat her up, kidnapped her, tortured her and..." his voice trailed off, he coughed "He did serious crimes and now their child has no one to take care of him."

Kakashi's eyes widened, "Did the woman die?"

"It is uncertain. But what scares us, is the child has no files here. We have reason to believe it may be at another Village, but that's highly unlikely. In her memories, she said she left her son to her previous team's sensei who reads... certain books."

Kakashi's eyebrows furrowed, "Is she referring to me? But that would be impossible. Rin is probably already married and safe at Suna. And the only teammate who's a woman I have is-"

His eyes widened, "Akira?!? It's Akira isn't it?"

His hand ran through his silver hair, "That's why she would frown at Obito, because that man looked like him. Oh Kami, why didn't I notice?!? She's like a little sister to me... But I didn't protect her, I-"

"Kakashi, calm down." Hiruzen said.

Kakashi nodded shakily with clenched fists.

"We don't know everything yet. Inoichi mentioned there was a mental block in her mind restricting us from seeing certain things and only showed us a few. Whatever caused this mental block is powerful. We're all waiting for her to gain consciousness after entering her mind."

.

Once my eyes grew accustomed to the light, I sat up.

I was in the room beside Inoichi-san's office where he looks into people's minds.

"You're alright! Thank Kami!"

My head snapped to the side seeing Obito there.

He was right there laughing.

I blinked trying to push the memory away.

"U-uhm... I'm r-really sorry..." I whispered.

"No, no, no! Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong!" he said approaching me but stopped right away.

"I'm sorry for making you worry... You, Inoichi-san, and Lord Hokage..."

He stayed silent for a bit.

He sighed, "Why don't we get Inoichi-sama and we all go to Lord Hokage, ne?"

I nodded standing up and following him.

.

"Will you answer our questions? Or will you just explain?"

I stayed silent for a moment.

The only ones here were Lord Hokage, Inoichi, Kakashi and Obito. A silencing jutsu was casted around the room and ANBUs were told to leave.

"I..."

They all looked at me expectantly.

"I can't say... I'm not sure myself..." I gulped "One moment I was falling, then I heard a voice, then I woke up. Here in Konoha."

"What do you mean?" Hiruzen said.

"I-I think I was from an alternate universe..."