🔥THE BADBOYS🔥

Jeon Jungkook as his self only

He is known to their school as the most bad boy and international playboy

He is known to their school as the most bad boy and international playboy. He also have a group at their school that is very popular there. He is the only son of his parents thats why he is spoiled. He is also have already many girlfriends but it didnt last longer because he change his girl every week. Because of his parents he became like that, because of his father. He is the oldest of them and He is 18 years old.

[Guys sorry for making Jungkook the oldest and for making Jimin the youngest.]

Park Jimin as his self only

Jimin is also known at their school because he is the second badboy and playboy at their school. He is the youngest of their group at the school.
He is the only child too, of their parent thats why he is spoiled too.
He also already have many girlfriends like jungkook but like jungkook no one stay longer too. He became like that, because he lived with his uncle who also a playboy thats why. He is 16 years old now but when he start to become playboy since 13 years old like jungkook.

Kim Taehyung as him self only

Taehyung is the only child of their parents thats why he became spoiled. But hr lived at his aunt who is very strict. He became liar when he start to met Jungkook and Jimin. Those things the two boys are doing is the same with Taehyung's doing. But he is the most hyper to them. They called him alien because he talked to his self sometimes. He is the second youngest and the second older to them. He is 17 years old. He became like Jungkook and Jimin when he is 14 years old.

They are living togrther in one house because they request it to their parents. Because they are spoiled and the only child their parents let them.
But they need to do what is their parents want. They just want them to graduate and become succesful in their life. Then they said that they will fo that but they are not sure if they really can do that.

Guys sorry if my grammar is wrongand if there are some errors or mistakes.

Sorry also if my story is not interesting.

But I hope you will support this.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU

ANNYEONG❤SARANGHE