Chapter 6

It was morning and Dick knew breaking out would be tough, well, that would be sorted later. The young boy got bored easily, being locked in a cell with nothing to to was way less fun than it sounded, that says a lot.

Dick was taken out his cell and handcuffed to a different person for lunch, by hand cuffing Dick Grayson to this man proved how clever the Arkham guards were. Who in their right ming would handcuff a boy to his parents killer?

"Ah, hello Dickie boy, how's Bruce?" Dicks eyes widened and he paled.

"No, not you" he mumbled.

" 'Fraid so kid" Tony Zucco said smirking.

"No, no get away from me!" The young boy yelled backing away. Zucco smirked.

"Oh c'mon ki-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU MURDERIN-"

"That's enough!" a guard innterupted. Dicks eyes narrowed, Zucco walked him downthe hall, then whispered, "Your parents always were weak" After the two days, the Asylum finally broke him, at that sentence, something in the boy clicked and he instantly had the man on the floor, throwing punches as hard as he could.

"Get off him!" a guard yelled prising the boy off the man, "Get off of me" Dick yelled then kicked the man in the shin.

Well, let's just say that all earned Dick a new cell, thick plastic instead of bars and right opposite Edward Nigma aka Riddler.

"Heya Eddie" Dick smiled as he was dragged down the hall to his cell, Edward raised an eyebrow, "Hello small child" he said slowly.

"Hey" Dick said back, his smile now gone, replaced with a grin.

The guards threw him into his cell and he chuckled, "I'm assuming your going insane, or you've done something..." Edward said once the guards left, only one stood listening in.

Dick smirked and tipped his sleve down where 5 sharpies and a ball came out. "... I don't know what to say to that..."

"Pick pocketing"

"... fair enough" Edward said slowly then smiled at the young boy who was looking at his blue, black, red, green and yellow sharpies.

He picked up his black one and did two lines, then started drawing random stuff, well, random to Edward, to Dick, it all made sense.

There was a Robin in one drawing, just a Robin flying, in another there was a trapeze, a trapeze with three people on, two had angel wings and the other had a happy face.

Dick frowned, this place was horrible. And it wasn't going to get any better.

Five days later

Dicks cell was covered in drawings, he had to grab a few more pens over the last few days buy it kept him entertained, the floor and walls were coated in ink and only the ceiling was clear.

Dick walked to the plastic like wall. "Heya Edd" he sighed.

"Hello?" Edward replied slightly confused.

"Hi..." Dick sighed, this cell was really getting to him. He turned around and ran at the wall, he ran up and stopped in the top corner. He then began to draw on the ceiling.

"That's not right..." Edd mumbled.

Dick jumped down aa the guard opened his cell door, he was then handcuffed to Edward. His legs were loosley chained together, they were then led out.

"Hey Edd, shall we break out now?" Dick asked, him and Edd had been planning on escaping, now seemed like a good time.

"Hmm" Edd hummed in a yes. Dick grinned, he was finally getting out! The guard looked at them confused, Edward then went to punch the guard, Dick swung through the air, "WOAH!!" He yelped as Edd punched the guard.

He went to punch again "EDDDDD" Dick yelped.

"Will you shut up or I'll strangle you with the chains!" Edward yelled.

"Oh, sorry..." Dick said swinging through the air.

"I BELIVE I CAN FLYYYY" he sung, grinning at how annoyed Edward was getting.

"I BELIVE I CAN TOUTCH THE SKYYYY" he continued smirking.

"Be useful and use your legs, also, pkease do stop that dreadful singing!" Edward said lifting up the boy again.

Dick grinned "Okay!" he grinned kicking the guard who fell back onto his back groaning. Edward stopped swinging the boy around and lent over the guard.

"D-did I k-kill it?" Dick asked with concern.

"Man, Bat's gunna kill me" he muttered quietly.

"Sadly, no" Edward sighed taking something from the guard, "But you got the keys" he smiled slightly unlocking his chains then throwing them to the boy who unlocked his own chains.

Edward then narrowed his eyes, looking at the young teen "And what did you mean 'Bat's'?" Edward asked.

Dick paled, "...No, urm... I d-dunno..." he said quietly.

"So, Dick Grayson is Robin? Shocking but it makes sense"

"N-no!" Dick said, eyes widening.

"So, Bruce Wayne is Batman Hmm?"

"I didn't say that!" Dick said suddenly feeling sick.

"Calm down kid, I'm not going to tell anyone"

"W-why? Your one of the bad guys though." Dick asked.

"If I tell anyone else they'll kill the bat before I do, and I won't get my chance"

"Urm...okay" the boy said.

Edward shakes his head and laughs, "I'm not going to kill him yet, right now I'm testing him" he says.

"Cool, okay, well... Bat's is not here right now..."

"Oh fuck"

"Mmmhhmm" Dick hummed looking sadly at the floor.

"Well, it's kind of funny, Robin killing Batman" Nigma chuckled.

"I DIDN'T!" Dick argued.

"A city without Batman sounds fun" he smirked.

"We have the flashes and Artemis to help, they said they would" Dick replied

"You really thing they're going to be able to hold the uproar? When the other villains hear Bats is gone, they're all going to fight to become the first to take over Gotham"

"Yeah... well I may end up joining you" Dick frowned.

Edward frowned at him.

"Why the frown Eddie?" Dick asked.

"I never thought I'd feel sorry for Robin..." he mumbled.

"How come?" Dick asked, why on earth was Riddler feeling sorry for Robin?!?

"It er... doesn't matter..."