Please, it wasn't me! (A young justice/justice league/Dick Grayson fan fiction

Dick Grayson, ward to the billionaire playboy, Bruce Wayne, sat in his maths class. Working at an A* as usual. His class was boring today, his teacher was going on about fractions, decimals and percentages. One of the many things the young 13 year old already knew. He sighed lightly staring at the wight board as the teacher scribbled down a load of numbers. His thoughts trailed off to Robin and the team. It was sad how he wasn't allowed to reveal his identity to them, it was almost asif Bruce refused to trust them, sure, Wally knew, but that was it.

Then he trailed of to think about how Bruce was still missing. The young boy had no idea where he was and he was worried. Bruce had gone off on solo mission and hadn't returned, nobody knew where he was and he hadn't told the team, they were bound to find out soon enough anyways.

"Richard Grayson!" The teacher called out, Dicks head snapped towards the front of the class where a question was on the board "Answer now!"

"Oh... urm" he looked at the board and scanned it over
Ohhhh, okay, so 30% of 132...
10% of 132 is 13.2
so if I multiply that by 3 that'd be... 39.6!

"39.6" The raven haired boy smiled. The teachers eyes widened slightly in surprise

"Correc-" he began but was cut off by the Headteacher. "Can I please have Richard Grayson?" She asked.

Dick looked at the teacher who nodded, "Yes" he said, Dick stood up and followed her out. They walked downthe corridor to a group of policemen, amongst them stood Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern. Dick raised an eyebrow "Can I help you?" he asked.

"We have reasons to belive that you somehow killed the Batman" he said in a serious and pained tone, this is a tone the superhero rarley usued. It was obvious he was being serious.

AN. In this only superman, Wonderwoman, Flash and Kid Flash know Batman and Robins identitys (Obviously Alfred will and lucius fox if I decide to throw him in)