Chapter 19

Wally stared at his uncle in complete and utter shock; unable to bring himself to say the words. "Wally, I'm sorry" Barry murmered.
"N-no...he wouldn't... Dick couldn't...he'd n-never..."
"Wally, he did." His Uncle said quietly.
"I-I need to go see him..."
"I understand...just be careful, he ma-"
"No. No he wouldn't. Don't think like that." He snapped before speeding out the room and to Arkham.

He'd never expected to come here. Never wanted to. Cobwebs littered the ceiling and the once paint was now a dulling grey. Tiles had cracks and screams and moans achoed through the corridor he walked down. As the gingers sneakers made contact with the tiles, the soft tap echoed throughout the corridor. Creepily bouncing off walls and the solid metal doors as he made his way to a thick steel door at the end of the corridor, the guard he was following pulled out his keys and hesitated, "you sure he won't hurt you, sir?"
"Positive, now let me in." He demanded. Shakily, the guard nodded, fumbling with the keys before picking out a shiny silver one and unlocking the door.

Wally walked into the white room, Dick sat in the corner, his arms wrapped in the straight jacket.
"Oh Dick..." Wally murmered.

AN. So sorry for the wait!!! I literally just wrote this in French class because I had no time at home since I was revising for a bunch of tests, I will try to update over the easter holliday but I can't promise anything T^T sorry

Thanks for reading
~TheUndeadKilljoy