Chapter 1

Richard looked up at Superman in worry, "What's going on?" he asked, Wonder Woman looked like she was going to cry, why would she be crying?

"Richard, we need to take you down to the police station" A policeman said. His eyes widened slightly, "W-why?" He asked, fear starting to weave it's way into his voice.

"You are coming to the police station where you will receive thurther questioning, if you fail to cooperate we will find you guilty and you will be prosecuted"

"What have I even done anyway?" Dick asked raising his voice slightly, this was really annoying him!

"You will come with us and will not attempt to escape or you will be put into isolation" The policeman announced handcuffing the boy, Dick huffed, he had always hated the idea of being on this side of the law, he hadn't even done anything! Why was this happening, Wonder Woman then walked up to him, "Dick, you've got to remember we're here, we're doing everything we can to get you proved innocent, sadly luck isn't on our side at this particular moment. We will get you proved innocent though, I promise" Wonder Woman said smiling slightly,

"W-what have I d-done?" He asked shaking slightly, the policeman pulled on his handcuffs, "Come on, let's go" he said, walking Dick towards a police car.

Dick sighed looking at Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and Superman one last time before getting into the car and being driven away. "Can somebody please explain what's going on?" He asked the two policemen at the front of the car.

They ignored him, and continued to drive to the GCPD, Dick sighed and shuffled in his seat, his uniform could be more comfortable, in addition to that, having your hands in metal handcuffs behind your back whilst your sitting down really doesn't help matters.

Dick soon began to feel himself feeling slightly sorry for people who also went through this, but he quickly reminded himself, they were criminals, Robin wouldn't feel bad for criminals and neither should Dick Grayson.

Dick moved a bit more and lent his head on the window. They eventually arrived at the station and he was taked straight to the questioning room. It was a white room with a one way viewing screen and one table in the middle of the room with two chairs. Dick immediately tensed up remembering some of the things that happened in this room. His handcuffs were removed and replaced infront of him. He shivered as they entered the room, looking at the spot where Batman had beaten up Joker. If only Batman was here now.

Dick tensed up more as he was sat in a questioning chair, he looked at Commisinor Gordon wearily as he sat opposite him.

"Hello" Gordon said.

"H-Hel-lo" Dick said looking at the policeman in pure worry.

"Do you know why you are here?" He asked Dick.

"N-no" Dick mumbled.

"Okay, you have been accused of Bruce Waynes murder"

"Wha- What?" Dick asked in disbelief.

"Im afraid so Dick-"

"Why? I didn't do any-ything!" Dick yelled cutting off the older man.

"Dick, calm down"

"Why should I? People think I actually killed my father!"

"Your adopted father" Gordon corrected.

"SAME THING! I don't care if he's adopted or not! He's the one who took me in when my... p-parents..." he trailed off, growing quieter.

Jim nodded "Okay son, just calm down" he said gently, Dick shook his head, "I-I didn't do it, I swear" he said quietly as Dick started to shake and breathing more quickly.

"Dick, calm down" Dick nodded, he almost just had a panic attack! He never had panic attacks, ever.

He glared at the ground, "Richard, we need you to answer some questions for us, we can't prove your innocence unless we do so" Jim explained, Dick nodded. He hoped this would work out, only 3 other members of the league (not including Batman) knew his identity these were; the flash, Wonder Woman and Superman. Every other league member was clueless to Robins identity. Dick looked up at Jim who nodded, "Okay, where were you beteween the hours of 5 and 6 PM on Friday night?"

"Urm... I was..."
I was out as Robin at Mount Justice with the team! Man, what do I say...

"I was out with a group of friends" He said internally sighing in relief.

"Okay, do you know one of your friends who we could question?" Dick knew The Flash was watching, along with Wonder Woman and Superman, all standing behind the one way screen glass. They'd need to be there incase Dick got stuck, as in 'Jim Gordan is getting to the fact Dick and Bruce are Batman and Robin' stuck.

If flash was there, he'd be able to tell Wally what Dick said, if not, Supey or WW could pass on the information. "Yeah, I have a friend who'd be happy to come over" I smiled.

"Who is it?" Jim asked.

"Wally West" Dick smiled.

Behind the glass The Flash smiled, as did Wonder Woman and Superman. Wally can be trusted with this, he'd answer the questions like Dick will, Wonder Woman smiled, Dick will be out soon, soon the little bird will be free again, just like he should be.