2.CASTLE

*****first I am sorry for grammatical mistakes in my story..if you see any mistake you can tell me so I can correct it . *****548,1116

**********************************************************************************

When I woke up in the morning and i widened my eyes and suddenly I heard the voice of foot that noise was coming from my left  side   and I was to remove the blanket from my face but someone put his both hands on blanket and pushed my head back. there was darkness near my eyes and I can't breath and I shouted leave me. but I can't shout well because the blanket was in my mouth.and I pushed him with my full power and remove the blanket from my face.

and i was to shout and i saw the guy standing and laughing a lot by holding his stomach .

and i said romann........ you ,oh god ..

OKAY LEAVE IT !. and tell me what are you doing here ?? and when you came here?

roman was still laughing and roman said ugh ..yar ,, i always make you scary  ...:) .Actually I just came here to meet you and you know I also came at the time when you can't see me and I annoy you .

Shiv said yeah ,yeah ..I know you have no work just annoying me all time.

*****************

so let's start ..

Shiv was not a king ,he was a prince.but he can be a king ,but he doesn't want to take his father's place. shiv's father who was a king was died in shiv's childhood.and his mother died when shiv was 14 .so shiv was in the charge of guardian's to take care.after shiv's father's death, his younger uncle was ruling in the kingdom, but after his death that kingdom was become berried.so guardian thought that they should leave shiv to rule in that kingdom.prince shiv was very kind to everybody he never treats his servants like servants but always friendly with them.he speaks with very politeness  with everybody .he was warm hearted but he didn't show it .

so prince shiv start ruling in his kingdom .it's very difficult to him but he have to ..

shiv was ruling when he was 16 years and still he is ruling .

after some years ....

Now it was 18 September.prince shiv was sleeping on big pretty bed .black colored bed sheet was on him.The window was closed .suddenly the window opened .the sun rays fall on shiv's face .and shiv waked up with beautiful smile on his face.

he stood up from the bed .and went to bathroom and brush his teeth and wash his face.

shiv opened his cupboard and took two shirts he saw in mirror that which shirt sots on him.he wore a white shirt, cot  and black pant .