Ginyu Force Part 2

Zacznij od początku

Other one has blue skin and red eyes. Burter

The last one has purple skin with two black horns coming out of his head

The last one has purple skin with two black horns coming out of his head. This is Captain Ginyu

"I will take the DragonBalls to Lord Frieza

"I will take the DragonBalls to Lord Frieza. Recoome, Guldo. Take care of them!" Said Ginyu before he took all the Dragonballs to Lord Frieza.

Guldo and Recoome walk towards them but as they did, a dark evil aura came out of them and their eyes glowed red for a second.

"This is going to be fun." Said Sora before he and the others got ready in a fighting stance.

====================

Age 762.............................

Guldo and Recoome launch themselves at Sora and the others but Sora was able to stop them by giving them a hard kick on top of the head.

Guldo try attacking him but Sora ended him with one powerful energy blast. The rest of the Ginyu Force was shocked that this one Saiyan defeated a member of their team.

Sora then launched himself at Recoome and gave him a strong left punch in the face. What happen next was shocking, Recoome didn't so much as flinched.

"It that all you got?"  Recoome taunted to Sora. "My turn." Recoome grabbed Sora by his legs and began to slam him into the ground multiple times before sending Sora flying into a mountain wall.

Sora then launched himself out of the mountain wall. He began to breath hard. Mikoto was watching the battle and was shocked(no pun intended) that Recoome took Sora's attack like they were nothing.

"What is he? Some kind of humanoid tank?" asked Mikoto.

"I don't care if he is a tank or not. He is going DOWN!!!!" shouted Sora as his blue aura skyrocket to new limits. His aura is so powerful, that it is making the air in the area to become intense and wild.

"Hey Jeice, what is his power level now?" asked Recoome. Jeice turn on his scouter to read Sora power level.

"Lets see. According to the scanner, his power level is almost the same as yours." Said Jeice.

"Aw man. That's all? What a disappointment." Said Recoome.

Suddenly Sora vanished in thin air. "Hey, where did he go?" asked Recoome. He began to look around for Sora. Suddenly he was attacked from a kick to the back of the head. The person who attack him was Sora.

"WHAT!?" shouted both Jeice and Burter.

"That was fast. I couldn't see how fast. It was like he teleported." Said Krillin

"Your wrong." Said Vegeta. Krillin, Gohan and Mikoto turn their heads to him. "He didn't teleported at all. What may look like he teleported was actually he was flying very fast that even Recoome couldn't see it."

"Oh wow. Your brother is cool Miss Mikoto." Said Gohan. Mikoto smiled at him and gave him a pat on the head.

Sora was then flying at Recoome again and launching multiple strong punches that were finally putting a effect on Recoome. Sora then flew high in the air and released millions of energy blast at Recoome.

Every time Recoome try to dodge one energy blast, he was hit by three energy blast. Then Sora began to end this with his move.

"Try this on for size!! Saiyan Pride KAMEHAMEHAAAAA!!!!!!!!" Shouted Sora as he released his signature Kamehameha wave. The attack landed at Recoome and a huge explosion happened.

Once the dust settled, Recoome was on his back with his armor complete destroyed and parts of his suit destroyed. Some of his teeth were missing as well. Sora began to breath heavily because  he used a lot of power into that attack.

Suddenly Recoome got back up with a grin on his face and looks like he was ready for the next round. Even though he took a lot of damage, he didn't even look tired, not even a little bit.

"I'm bored. Can I end this already?" said Recoome. Recoome aura suddenly appeared and Recoome was ready to destroy Sora.

"RECOOME...ULTRA...FIGHTING.....ugh!" said Recoome. He was about to release his attack when suddenly he was attacked in his stomach. Sora was amazed of who did the said attack. It was Goku!

Sora saw that Goku had slammed his elbow hard into Recoome stomach

Sora saw that Goku had slammed his elbow hard into Recoome stomach. Goku then step away from Recoome.

"Sorry but you left yourself wide open there." Said Goku as he made a small laugh.

 "That's...not...funny...." Said Recoome and then Recoome fell the ground face first.

"What the?" said Jeice

"That attack was suppose to be nothing to Recoome!" said Burter.

Goku then tell Gohan and Krillin to go get the Namekian Dragon Balls from Frieza Ship. As Krillin and Gohan left, Vegeta suddenly left Goku, Mikoto and Sora to face against Jeice and Burter.

============================

To be Continued...............