Lord Slug

Last Time on DragonBall Xenoverse 2..............

"Great to have you back." Said a new voice.

Everyone turn their heads to the top of the steps. Due to the light shining in the background, two shadowy figures were at the top of the steps. They began to walk down the steps. One of them has short pink hair hair and is wearing a black leather coat, he also has blue eyes. He has a sword strapped to the back of his coat. Its Trunks(The Future Xeno Trunks)

The other person has short spiked up red hair

The other person has short spiked up red hair. He has a blue jacket with the Capsule Corporation Logo on the left side, that is over a yellow shirt.. He is wearing a brown belt and grey pants. He has orange boots. He also has a white cape on him. This is the Time Warrior hero named Ace.

Trunks and Ace went up to the Supreme Kai of Time and bow to her

Trunks and Ace went up to the Supreme Kai of Time and bow to her. "I am sorry. I wasn't able to complete the mission." Said Trunks

"Yeah. Turles was able to get away from me." Said Ace.

"It is alright. If they were that easy to be caught, it would have been easy as pie." Said Supreme Kai of Time.

"Ahem. Some introduction is in order?" said Elder Kai. Trunks and Ace look over to Sora and the others.

"Oh right sorry. My name is Trunks. I am in charge of the Time Patrol, more or less. This here is my partner Ace." Said Trunks as Ace waved hello to them

"You see, we have been using the scrolls for very important missions." Said Trunks.

"What kind of important missions?" asked Saten

"We have been trying to hunt down the criminals that is responsible for missing around with time for their evil goal." Said Trunks

"Who are these villains that are altering time?" asked Sora

"Their names are Towa and Mira." Said Ace. "They are demons from the Demon World. A world that has been sealed off to protect the universe. That place is nothing but chaotic and destruction."