c h a p t e r n i n e : h u m p a n d h i k e !

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I doubt you'd even feel the cold with our next activity." He winked, and thus melted my insides to goo with that simple action. But I still wasn't so sure. I was already cold whenever he was without me, I don't want my only source of warmth to suddenly be overpowered by some.. some offending liquid.

"Hey," daddy bumped his nose against mine to gain my attention, "trust me." He whispered and gave me an Eskimo kiss whilst he looked deeply into my eyes.

Okay, now that, turned me into a mere puddle.

Slowly nodding my head, I said. "Okay, I trust you, daddy."

"That's my brave girl." He praised me and rubbed his cheek on mine as a small part of his wolf instincts kicked in, probably his equally good looking wolf pushing him to do it. Giggling, I returned his gesture happily before tightening my grip around him as he steadily lowered himself down on the water filled tub. My legs were crossed behind his back, the heels of my feet digging just above his butt. Speaking of butts, mine was the first of my body to touch the cold water; and it actually felt.. nice.

Daddy stopped for a moment, letting my bum dip in first as the stinging leisurely, but not completely, disappeared before he soon submerged our naked bodies into the tub, the water only reaching to just above our stomachs with me straddling him.

Goosebumps rose throughout my whole body, shivering slightly as I pressed my front to his, seeking some of that familiar warmth from my mate.

Safe to say, I got much more than that.

I held onto him like a vise grip as he propped me up tenderly in his big arms, mindful of my sore bottom. We stayed like that for only an instant before I felt something blunt poking on my tigh. I had a pretty good idea what it was, but before I could even prove myself right, daddy quickly adjusted me so that my princess parts now cradled his very hard and very large mushroom; whom I was getting greatly acquainted to by now.

I let out a breath as a tingling begun to start its way up my stomach. Daddy wrapped an arm around my waist, gripping onto my hip as he pulled me into him without ever breaking our eye contact. Our foreheads touched, our breaths already mixing with each other as I arched my back so that I could further push my breasts onto his muscular chest, eliciting a lowly growl from him that sent shivers down my spine.

"Are you ready for your reward, babygirl?" He asked in that deep, baritone voice of his that just made me ache.

Impatient, and a little bit excited, I surely nodded my head. "Yes daddy."

I was expecting to find ourselves continuing our little rendezvous in the woods back when we first met, rubbing his penis against me when I suddenly found myself on my knees, hands holding onto the edge of the tub as my daddy hovered above me in the same position.

"D-daddy?" I asked shyly. "What are you going to do?"

He pressed down on me, still very much aware of his engorged appendage twitching between my legs, and replied so casually.

"Daddy is going to eat you out, babygirl."

o m n i s c i e n t

The wolf inside of him growled in lustful rage. His body rumbling with a low erotic growl, emitting his testosterone out naturally to mix along with the scent of his musk.