U In Me

Rozonda's POV
_________________________________________
We left the club and got a taxi home because we were drunk and the other girls were still out clubbing. When we got to Tae's place, I went in the bathroom and took a shower. It was hard to keep my balance, but I finished and took my hair down to blowdry it. I borrowed a big t-shirt then went in the living room to find Tae eating a bunch of food, so I sat on the couch. She must've went outside to smoke while I was in the shower because I could smell marijuana.

Me: Did you smoke that joint?

Tae: Yea. Wanna unbraid my hair?

Me: Now you know how I feel about y'all smoking weed.

Tae: It's just recreation. You gonna unbraid my hair?

I nodded and let her sit between my legs so I could do it. She leaned her head back while I took her braids out, and her hair was pretty long, and curly.

Me: Wow when it get so long?

She laughed.

Tae: It's been that long.

She sat next to me.

Tae: You smell good.

Me: I took a shower.

Tae: We coulda taken one together.

I knew she was just play flirting with me, so I played along.

Me: Maybe next time.

I said smiling. She put her arm around me and I laid my head in the crook of her neck, then I looked at the TV and zoned out for a few minutes. I felt her looking at me, so I looked at her. I looked at her lips then we made eye contact, then I saw her do the same thing. I bit my lip and looked down, and when I looked back up at her, she did it again so I sat up.

Me: Stop it.

Tae: What?

I paused. I still felt warm and fuzzy all over from drinking, and honestly reckless too. All my inhibitions went out the door and my lips spoke before my brain.

Me: Just kiss me.

She looked shocked at first, but then she pushed my hair behind my shoulder and kissed me. I don't know what I was thinking, and it could've been the alcohol, but I instantly got butterflies in my stomach like I haven't had in a while. I put my arms around her neck and she leaned back on the couch so I could get on top of her, then she rested her hands on my butt. They were the type of slow, passionate kisses you do when you're tipsy. We grinded on eachother, and all I could hear was our breathing before the front door opened. Then I guess her roommate, Dana, came in with her friends.

Dana: Ooohhhhh.

She shooed them away with her hand, then I buried my face in her chest and started blushing when they went in the back. When I sat up, she was smiling. I started laughing because she had my lipstick smeared all over her mouth. I wiped it off her mouth with my thumb before I got up to close the front door, then I grabbed her hand and started leading her to her bedroom. I looked in Dana's room as we passed in the hallway and she gave me a thumbs up, prompting me to roll my eyes. When we got in the room, I locked the door and she led me to the bed so I could straddle her again.
________________________________________________________
Lisa's POV
_________________________________________________________
I sat on the back of the fire truck looking at the blood on my hands. They had yellow tape all around the block and detectives and cleaning crew all over. The night was officially over and I quickly started to regret suggesting we go the the club, but Ro deserved to be happy. I told all the other girls to go home without me, so it was just Kim and I. We stayed while they took pictures of the body and put it into the black bag. My body was cold and my face was hot. I couldn't hear the sirens over my blood pumping in my ears and my eyes were burning like from crying. Kim was the opposite. She was in shock still, she hadn't cried yet, she just stood there looking unfocused at the car, but I could feel her sadness just from us sitting close together. Tupac and I weren't exactly best friends, we were never together, but I felt a strong connection to him, like our spirits complimented eachother. And I saw his life ripped away right before my eyes.

Kim: We need to tell Brat what happened.

Me: Her and Ro are together right now, I don't wanna mess up whatever they got going on.

I said, feeling like a robot. I didn't want to take away from their night, they weren't here and they'd have plenty of time to be upset from this. She stood there with her arms folded for a few minutes then broke the silence.

Kim:Lets get outta here.

I wiped my face and nodded, then we hailed a taxi to get back home. When I got home, I went in the room to clean myself. Tee was a heavy sleeper so she didn't wake up and I just let her sleep. I climbed into bed next to her and tried my best to doze off.
________________________________________________________
A/N
Hi, everybody! A special thanks to all of you who have stuck with me through the years it took me to write these books. We made it! For a few months I was thinking about where I wanted to go with this story, and I actually wrote this chapter before the last 3 chapters. I felt the song U In Me should come with an explicit chapter and I had to figure out how I'd lead up to it. As a reward to you all, I have created an explicit version of this for those of you who want to read more about Chilli and Brat's night. For anybody who is uncomfortable with sexual scenes, I have posted that separate. You can check it out by going to my profile. It will be called U In Me (Deleted Scene). Many of you might be wondering whether or not I be writing 3D. My answer? I'm not too sure, I'll be sample writing a few scenes to see whether I can be consistent, but I want to tel more of their story so most likely I will. I love your feedback! Comment, vote, follow, and whatever else you wanna do. Peace, love, and wattttssssss.
~TooLoCo