Come On Down

Lisa's POV

___________________________________

When I got back to Tee, she was sleeping. I looked at her and remembered why I fell for her. She looked so cute and peaceful curled under the covers. I moved her hair out her face before slowly getting into bed next to her, trying not to wake her up, but she turned over and smiled at me.

Tee: How'd it go?

Me: I'll tell you in the morning aight?

Tee: Ok.

She said, wrapping her arm around me. She fell asleep and I was stuck, up hoping Pac would get it together.

**Morning**

When I woke up, Tee was in the front watching MTV. After washing up,  I grabbed some cereal n sat next to her.

Tee: Hey babe.

Me: Morning.

Tee: How was Pac?

Me: He was fine. Out of his damn mind, but he was fine.

I said, innocently smiling. She looked at me laughing.

Tee: Why you say that?

Me: He was trying to get me involved in his bullshit and I told him no, so he wanna get mad. I'm worried about him.

Tee: Just let him be. He'll find his way.

Me: I can't just let him be, Tee. He's gonna get himself killed if I continue letting him do what he does.

Tee: What else can you do tho?

I shrugged.

Me: Babe?

Tee: Yea?

Me: Tell me about you and Crystal.

Tee: What made you think of her?

Me: I don't know. It just came to my mind.

Tee: Well ain't nun much to say. We started dating my senior year in high school before I graduated. I got her to meet my mom and you know the rest.

Me: What were yall like?

Tee: What you mean? Why you askin me this anyway? If you wanna know call her and ask her.

Me: Sorry I was just curious.

Tee: It's okay. We aren't together anymore so ion think it's important.

Me: Is it cool if I invite Kim over? I wanna discuss some stuff with her.

Tee laughed.

Tee: When you start asking me permission to do stuff?

Me: I don't know. I guess that's a yes.

I said, going to the phone and dialing up Kim. It was time to figure some stuff out.

___________________________________

Rozonda's POV

___________________________________

So Usher been being extra good but I jus felt like he was bein suspicious. I was still a little upset about the night with the lipstick cuz I know his mom wouldn't kiss him on his neck and his cheek. Maybe I should be more trusting, but I've been on his case. A week and nothing happened, so I left Tron with him so I could go to class. Little did he know, class was shortened, so when I got back earlyyy, he and his girl were shocked to see me. I just felt dumb, useless, and insecure and I grabbed my baby and stormed out, with him running behind me.

Usher: Baby wait, I'm sorry.

Me: Don't call me baby.

Usher: But baby, you don't understand.

Me: I understand just fine. Get away from me.

I said slamming my car door and driving off. I stormed to the dorm with Tron and when I got inside I went straight to my room. Not long after, there was a knock and Tee entered.

Tee: Hey Ro what happened.

Me: Usher's cheating ass. How come every man I'm with cheats on me?

Tee: They jus don't understand how great of a woman they're missing out on.

Tee always says the right thing.

Me: Thanks Tee.

I said higging her and looking at Tron. 

Me: I guess it's jus us.

___________________________________

A/N

___________________________________

Hey everyone, hope you ain't forget about me. I'm finally updating, n I'll try to update as much as I can over the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving peeps. Ya know the rest.

~Tooloco