No Scrubs

Lisa's POV

_____________________________________

I woke up in Pac's bed, but he wasn't there, so I got up and looked around for him. When I saw him, I was taken aback alittle because he was bald.

Me: What happened to your hair?

Pac: You like it? I look like a thug now.

Me: Whatever floats your boat Mr.Shakur.

Pac: Why you gotta do me like that? Got me shaving my head for nothin.

Me: Oh, so you shaved your head for me?

Pac: Nah don't feel special. I was gonna do it anyway.

Me: Surre.

He rolled his eyes and sat on the barstool.

Pac: Watcha gonna make me for breakfast?

Me: That's cute, but I cook for no one. Better eat them Froot Loops.

Pac: No morning after breakfast? Woww.

Me: Nigga please. You play too much.

He started laughing.

Pac: Well I got some business to handle. I'll see you later aight?

Me: Aight.

Then he put on his bandana and went out the door.

____________________________________

Tionne's POV

____________________________________

I guess you could say I was losing it, and I guess I could say it didn't seem as though things would get better. I know Ro was mad, but I needed a release and I found it. I was hitting another low and I decided to pay a partner of mine another visit. So I left the room and eventually I got to the house. The door was never locked so I just walked in.

Mack: Oh hey TBoz. Back I see.

Me: Yeah. Anything you could hook me up with?

Mack: I can give you a gram or two, but it'll be $150.

Me: What the hell you mean $150?! You can't be raising the price like that!

Mack: Last I checked, I can. And I was giving you a discount the first time. That's how it works. I give it to you for cheap the first time and you come back for more at regular price.

Me: Man I'm not spending $150 on weed. I guess I don't need it that bad.

Mack: Well there is another way you can pay for it..

Then I looked at him.

Me: Oh hell naw! If I'm not gonna pay you $150 for it, what in the hell makes you think I'm gonna have sex with you for it?!

Mack: I'm jus sayin. You know I don't take well to havin visitors who ain't gonna make business.

Me: Well you gonna take well to it today. Nigga got me fucked up.

I said, going to walk out the house, but I felt him grab my arm.

Me: Nigga let go of me!

Mack: Lower your voice TBoz. You know I can't let you leave without a transaction.

I kept trying to get out of his hold, but he was just too strong. What have I done to myself?

______________________________________

Rozonda's POV

______________________________________

Me and Usher were sitting down watching a movie when I felt Tron kick. I ignored it, but then he kicked again harder, making me jump.

Usher: What's wrong?

Me: Nothin. Tron's just kicking alo- *gco

Then he kicked again, making me jump.

Usher: You think you need to go to the hospital?

Before I could answer no, there was another kick, but even worst. Then I nodded. I started feeling more pain as Usher was driving me to the hospital. As soon as I got there, they brought me to the delivery room and Usher had called and told everyone. I was a little upset that Tee or Lisa hadn't answered the phone, but I didn't let it get me too down.

***Few hours later***

I was laying in the bed, Usher sleeping with Tron in his hands, and people started coming in the room. Among them were Dallas, my mom, Usher's mom and Usher's brother, and the nurse with the paperwork.

Nurse: So what's his name?

Me: Tron Jazavion Thomas.

Dallas: Austin.

Then I looked at him.

______________________________________

A/N

Ooooooohhh some stuff went down in this chapter. I'm sure this don't have much to do with the song, but whatever. Hope you enjoyed ittt!

S/O to @NOVA_LOPEZ for coming up with Tron's wonderful middle name!Them comments and votes tho... That's it I guess. Peace, love, and wattsssss!

~TooLoCo