Broken Days (Reader x tommatordedd)

NO LEMON WITH THIS BOI (feel free to ask for ships or x readers!) also F/D (favorite drink and F/C is favorite color) also i recommend this song its sad ok bois.

It was a col winter day, snowing and then raining a bit. You deside to go to your local corner shop to get some F/D for you and some diet cola for Edwardo. (YEAS YOU LIVE WITH EDWARDO,JON AND MARK)  You see someone who looks confused or mixed with what there buying so you walk up to help.

-H-hello sir, I dont work here but could I help?

He turns around, taller then you. You stare at his eyes, one black and one green,brown and a red mixed in the other.

-Ahh, ummmm, sure! What no she cant help. WHY?

2 voices seem to be fighting over if you could help them, one having a bit of an accent. Your completely confused at this point.

- here Ill get that for you.

You said while getting the cola and Smirnoff they are trying to reach for.

-Thanks! Would you like to come over? 

-umm, I mean we've only met but I got nothing to lose.

-Yayy! yuss. Broccoli! ugh.

-I do have one question. Why the different voices? Its not weird just interesting to me. I'd like to know more about you if I could..

-Its fine...dont worry here. Ill show you my home and why I am this way. The voice speaking now, I'm Edd!

-Im (y/n). Umm so how many are their in the body? Is what I'm guessing if Its not that the-

- Im Tord. IM MATT! Hi! sup Im Tom.

- Nice to formally meet you!

- I love your hair! 

he try's to pet you hair then cheek but then one of them pulls the arm back. 

-Oh come on! Its no like im flirting ! there, was A BUG! --matt said

you grabbed there cheek. 

would you mind if I, kissed your cheek? If Its ok with all of you. 

-s-sure! --All of them say.

it was stupid and i am not the one to find a lover in a corner shop but he, they were different.

You kissed him  as they blush to a tomato red.

-Ill see you around. Tommattordedd. Also, can I call you tomato?

-sure! Edd says smiling tord just said nothing stupider then that though!

you giggle. 

-ok tomato. 

im sorry it was short and stupid. there wil be more,  im open for requests so go aheadand I  will do 1 story a week (if lucky 2) thanks! BAIII OLD FRIENDS. (also, im never editing spelling mistakes. its 3 am and I just watched the babadook imma try to sleep.)