Y/n: Thank you, Katie.

K: I'm sorry about 6 years ago.

Y/n: No, it's okay. None of that is your fault.

Kate hugs you and you hug her back. You don't want to make Kate feels guilty. You are considering Kate's word about Alex and Peter. Well... maybe you will find the right time to tell Alex.

*****************************************

Its the day you and Tony promised to bring Peter and Kevin to the aquarium. Its been also a week since Alex surprised visit. He hasn't contact you again and you feel a little relieved. You need time as you said to Kate. You need to think everything through. You come back to reality when you hear Peter call your name from your room door.

P: Mom, have Mr. Stark called you yet?

Y/n: No, honey. He is not called me yet.

P: Why they haven't arrived yet?

Y/n: I'm pretty sure he is on his way now. He will arrive soon with Kevin.

P: I will help you getting ready mommy.

Y/n: Thank you, darling.

Peter and you are getting ready when both of you hear a car noise from outside, it must be Tony and Kevin.

P: That must be them!

Peter run downstairs as you can hear Kate said be careful from the living room. Kate is watching a movie in the Living room since she is waiting for her date. You walk down the stairs to see if it is Tony and Kate is joining you to the door. Peter is already opened the door and you can see Kevin and Tony is standing there.

P: Kevin!

Ke: Peter!

They hug each other and they are smiling really happy.

K: I think they are ready to be brother.

Y/n: It is still far, Kate.

You smile at Kate and go to Peter and Kevin and rub Peter's head.

T: Are you ready?

Tony is giving you a kiss on the cheek and Peter and Kevin saw it. Both of them are just smiling big as you can hear they said 'its true, its true!'

Y/n: I and Peter are ready.

T: Good, we are ready too from 6 o'clock this morning. Kevin just keep waking me up.

Tony whispers to you for the last sentences, make sure Kevin doesn't hear it, but of course, he heard it.

Ke: I'm so excited! Come on, come on!

P: let's go, mom! Let's go, Mr. Stark!

T: Okay, let's go.

The kids run to the car as you say goodbye to Kate.

Y/n: We will go now. Have fun with your date.

Kate looks at you and Tony.

K: Bring kids to the date is not fun but...Have fun with yours too.

T: Oh, this is not a date. It's a family trip.

Y/n: Well yeah we can say that.

K: That is better. I love the name. Have fun guys!

Kate wave at the kids on the car and they wave back at Kate. You hug Kate and Tony waved at Kate as you and he go to the car. You hug Tony waist with one hand as you and he walks to the car.