4

Orange and red rays glare over the sky as two beautiful, stealthy figures skillfully made their way towards a quiet room in Shen's guest wing.

"Has that person left?" figure one casually asked, as he reached for a delicate, small, round object around his waist.

With his sharp, grey eyes focused on the entrance to the neat room, figure two replied quietly: "Yes. Lui should be the only one in the room now, but he may come back, so we need to make this quick?"

"Are you sure that person was him?" Figure one asked as the small, round object bounced carelessly in his palm.

Without shifting his sharp gaze from the entrance, figure two calmly stated: "I am a first-class Type A god, and his soul force was stronger than mine. Aside from that man, who else in this lowly world would possess such a strong soul force."

Figure one was still skeptical, as to whether the person who figure two saw is really the man who spared with the crown prince and lived. He cannot fathom why such a strong person would want a weakling like Lui. It was illogically in his mind, and really stupid.

So as he skipped over towards figure two, with the round object twirling inside his palm, he complained: "Why is everyone fighting over a Type A second class god. I understand why the great crown prince wants him back, but why does this guy want him too. There are so many gods and goddesses who are stronger and more beautiful than that second-class god."

Turning his attention towards figure one, figure two scowled at how reckless figure one is treating the Mifeng pearl before cautioning figure one: " ...I heard that guy was able to hold his ground against the great crown prince, and the Great Emperor even pardon their crime. He is not an ordinary person. We must be careful and quick. If we fight, we will definitely lose, and the great crown prince will also kill us."

Figure one still did not understand what the big deal was. They are both Type A first class gods, and for all he knows the rumors about that person could all be fake. After all, how could a person from the mortal realm match with the great crown prince. That is not possible. So as figure one lets out an annoyed Tsked, he jumped off the roof towards a slightly open window and then carelessly toss the Mifeng pearl into the room. Completely disregarding figure two's reprimanding look.

...

After completing its task, the Mifeng pearl quickly zoomed back into figure one's hand.

'Tch. so easy'. Figure one smirked up to figure two as he waves the slightly glowing pearl at figure two.

Figure two was furious at how careless figure one acted. So as figure one waves the pearl towards him, figure two snatched the pearl out of figure one's hold and then hastily made his way back to the celestial world.

---

Following Jing's order, the two figures brought the Mifeng pearl to the goddess of matrimony and relay Jing's instruction.

"The great crown prince orders that you engrave his royal insignia onto this person. You are not to tell anyone, and he wants it done as soon as possible." Figure two relayed to the goddess of matrimony before handing over the Mifeng pearl.

The goddess of matrimony was very surprised to hear the strange request, but since it was ordered by the great crown prince, she promptly obeyed.

...

Once the two first class gods left, the goddess of matrimony took the Mifeng pearl into a secluded room with various kinds of inscriptions written on the walls, and placed the pearl in the middle of a large, white, rectangular cushion with red inscriptions, then released the person inside the pearl.

As the person, who is now released from the pearl, laid unconscious on top of the cushion, the goddess widens her eyes and questioned to herself:

'The great crown prince wants to give his royal insignia to a mere human?!'

She could not believe it. What will the celestial world do when they find out that the royal insignia was given to a human. Surely the great emperor and great empress will not be happy.

The goddess herself was not happy knowing that the royal insignia is going to a human either, and she really did not want to engrave it onto the human. However, since it was ordered by the great crown prince, her opinion did not matter.

...

As the goddess walk to the human and began removing his shawl and robe, to begin the engraving, her eyes widen again at the sight of the human's face. To her shock, the left side of his face to his neck was covered with burned, distorted, puffy, and reddish-purple scars and lines. It resembled that of a corpse, in her opinion.

'Why would the great crown prince choose this human.' She mumbled to herself in disgust.