1

A/N: If you have not, read 'Stealing the Emperor's Male Concubine' and 'Stealing the Heart of a God' first.

As always, enjoy, vote, and comment. :)

A/N: Tan Boy

A/N: Jing

A few days after Shen, Lui, and Zhanshi left the celestial world:

After the Great Emperor granted Shen permission to enter the Celestial world as he pleased and pardoned their crimes, Jing retreated to his residence. Following his retreatment, many of the gods and goddess assumed that he was furious with the Great Emperor's decision and is intentionally avoiding everyone. However, in truth, Jing's decision to retreat had nothing to do with Shen, Lui, or Zhanshi. He left because the Celestial world no longer deemed them as criminals, therefore, there is no point in dragging the issue on any longer. Jing was also tired of listening to all the Great Royal consultants, gods, and goddess compare him to Shen and vice versa. Thus, he chose to stay in his residence until the attention on him dies down.

---

As Jing had predicted, with Jing's absent presence, eventually, majority of the gods and goddess no longer care to gossip about the incident anymore. However, just as Jing thought that things had finally gone back to normal, the Great Emperor suddenly summons him.

Now, with Jing being the Great Crown Prince, meetings with the Great Emperor are normal and he usually does not have any reservations about unplanned and sudden meets. However, with that being said, during all those other sudden meetings, there was only the Great Emperor and him present.

This time, according to the summoning, the 10 elders will also be there. Since this has never happen before, Jing couldn't help but worry that something big may have happen in the celestial world, and hastily made his way towards the Great Emperor's Royal study.

---

When Jing arrived to the Great Royal study, he could immediately sense a trouble and apologetic aura from the Great Emperor and became even more cautious as he calmly and swiftly walks towards his seat.