Caught In The Act

Like any Saturday morning, I woke up and did the usual morning routine. After I was dressed in the regular apparel, which was band tee, ripped jeans, and Vans. I drove to my job at the local music shop.

I sat at the front counter. An old Nirvana song filled the room. I hummed along to the old tune, staring at the wall of guitars. The shop was practically empty. Just a couple customers roamed around. The door opened, I looked up to make eye contact with the one and only. Ashton Irwin.

He walked up to the counter. "Have you seen Vanessa?" Ashton asked. "Nope" I got up from the counter and walked back to the drums, Ashton followed close behind. Grabbing the drum sticks, I sat down on the drum stool. "Do you even know how to play?" Ashton asked. I smirked. I started playing, forgetting that Ashton was there. When I finished, I got up and handed Ashton the drumsticks. "Never under estimate me..." I smirked. I walked off, feeling Ashton's eyes burning in to my back.

It was closing time. I told my boss bye, and walked out of the shop. When I walked up to my car, I found Ashton standing against the passenger door. "What do you want Irwin?" I asked. "Can I have a ride to your place?" He asked. "Whatever" I said, walking to the driver's side. He got in to the car, it was a silent ride home.

We both walked up to the front door. As soon as we walked in, we heard moans coming from upstairs. I looked at Ashton, and Ashton looked at me. The bright hazel eyes I knew, were now full of pain. I grabbed his hand, are fingers intwined. I led him to Vanessa's room. The door was slightly opened. I peaked in to find my sister riding some random dude. I kicked the door open. "How could you?" I said, still holding on to Ashton's hand. My sister screamed, covering up with the blanket. She was gonna speak but Ashton cut her off "Save it, you aren't worth the time I'm wasting" Ash tilted his head and looked down at me "Come on".

We went to my room, I grabbed my backpack, stuffing it with few clothes. I carried the bag, and put it in the car. As soon as we got in the car Vanessa came running out of the house. "Ashton please don't leave!!!!" Vanessa yelled. He just looked at her with a disappointed look. "Let's go to my place" Ashton said quietly. I nodded and we drove off.