Back Home

The world seemed to stop for a moment. It was only a week ago. Vanessa is dead, but here I am alive. Standing at the front door of a place that used to be my home. I took a deep breath. My hands shook as I tried to turn the key in the door. Ash stood behind me. "Love...hand me the key" Ash said quietly. My hands kept shaking as I handed Ash the keys.

I stood at the stairs. "You don't have to go up..." Ash said quietly. "I have to" I said. Finally, after a few minutes I walked up the stairs. The door to my room was wide open. Taking a deep breath I looked in. The floor was clean. Clean as if nothing ever happened. The police must've cleaned the room. Even though there was nothing there, I could still see the blood. Not only the blood but Vanessa's dead corpse. Stuck in a trance. "Y/N..Y/N.." Ash repeated. I turned around. Tears running down my face. Ashton took me in to his warm arms. I sobbed. Ashton held me for what seemed like forever.

_________________

Ashton left the house to buy groceries with Luke. I was left at home with Calum and Michael. "You, okay Princess?" Cal asked. I nodded "Yeah I guess". Mikey stood up from his seat and picked me up from the couch. "Mikey what are you doing?" I giggled. "Cal come on." Mikey said carrying me to a room. We came to a room that was full of instruments. "Wow" I gasped as Mikey let me go. I stood in amazement. "Welcome to the music room." Calum giggled.

Calum and Michael picked up guitars and played a full strings. "What do you want to sing Princess?" Cal asked. "I don't know..." I mumbled. Michael started strumming, singing.

"Manage me I'm a mess..." Michael sang. He looked at me waiting for the next line.

"Turn a page I'm book half unread" I sang quietly.

Calum sang the next line.

I smiled. This is mine. This moment in time will be mine till the end. We stopped singing when we heard the front door open. "Y/N!!!" I heard Ashton yell, I giggled.
-------
I'm sorry. It glitch. It was uploaded. I swear. Crap. Uh. I sorry.
:*( Te amo