Questions and Explantions

(Y/N's POV)

I laid my head on Ash's chest. Listening to his heart beat. I was still in the hospital but Ash stayed with me in the room. "How do you feel?" Ash whispered. "Alright..." I whispered back.

We had talked to the police. They asked if Vanessa attacked me first. "She attacked me when I was trying to grab my stuff from the house. After stabbing me, she put the knife down and tried to strangle me. I was able to grab the knife...then I..." I drifted off. I couldn't help but sob. "I killed my sister because she was trying to kill me." I whispered.

Ashton talked. "She stabbed Vanessa in self defense. If you don't believe her. How is it that Vanessa only has one stab wound and Y/N was cut multiple times?" Ashton asked. The police nodded. "Was Vanessa a violent person?" The police man asked. "Yes. She used to beat me when she was angry." I said quietly. The police man gulped, and wrote down notes. "Okay thank you for your cooperation, Vanessa's body will be removed from the house. If you have any more problems you can call the station." The police officer said. I nodded.

Ashton laid next to me on the hospital bed. Holding my hand. "Promise you'll never leave me..."whispered Ashton. "I promise. To infinity and beyond." I said looking up at him. He smiled. His lips pecked my nose. A blush crept on to my cheeks. Yawning, I fell asleep to the the sound of his heartbeat.

------

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED. I LOVE YALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!!! - LEX