Chapter 2

The next day Bella went to Port Angeles to buy a book and when she got home she spent the rest of the day in her room. Later at dinner I handed dad his dinner in the living room so he could watch the game and took Bella's to her room since I knew she was distracted over something. The next day at school I could tell she was distracted and as I was trying to be invisible like I always am and saw Bella looking at the Cullen's like she was trying to figure something out. Especially Edward Cullen.

A couple of weeks later I noticed Bella hanging out with Edward Cullen more frequently and the rest of the Cullen's didn't look happy. As Bella spent most of her time with Edward I spent most of my time with Jake in La Push. 

After a while Bella finally decided to bring Edward around the house to meet dad and me. Dad and I were waiting in the living room. When I saw his car I jumped up so that dad didn't answer because I didn't want to have this more awkward then I knew it was going to be. I answered the door and let him in just as Bella was coming down the stairs. To be honest, it was kind of gross how in love they looked and how she acted like he was the only thing that mattered,but she was happy and that was all that mattered.