Boy Meets...Boy? Chapter Seven

Boy Meets...Boy?: Chapter Seven

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan's POV

He groaned in boredom as he sat in a cheap chair outside of the wrestling coach's office. He blinked, his vision blacking before becoming clear again to the ceiling tiles above his head. He'd been sitting there for more than a few minutes and he was wishing he was in class. That was a big thing. He never wished he was in class. He wondered even why the coach even wanted to talk to him. The coach never wanted to talk to him unless it was the time to give him his awards and to tell him to crush the other team. He was the star wrestler. His coach loved him so why was he here? 

Suddenly he heard the door open and his coach came out. "Get in here." He snapped before disappearing behind the wall and back into his office. Jonathan wasn't bothered much by his coach's snapping. The guy was a bit narcotic and losing it. He got up, grabbing his stuff as he followed into the tiny office. He grunted and glared at the being that sat in one of the chairs in his coach's office. He looked at his coach and growled out, "Why is he here?" He didn't sit down on the seat avaliable but stood. It was near the other and at that moment he rather not sit there with his new roommate. 

His coach throw him a piece of crumbled paper."What does it matter who is in my office? It's my office. What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled at Jonathan as the piece of paper his Jonanthan on the chest. Jonathan just frowned picking up the piece of crumbled paper that had fallen on the floor. He figured he'd open it to be sure that nothing was on it and his coach was just throwing stuff at him because he was mad but what it was was his progress report. He was failing a few classes and had alot of morning tradies. Damn Fiona! He looked at his coach confused. This had been this way this whole semester, why was this a problem now? "What's wrong with this?" He asked completely dumbfounded. His coach stared, blinkly, at him for a moment before exploding into a tantrum. "You asking me what's wrong with that?! Did your brain fall out? Did you fall on your head during practice?! Haynes!", And an incredible slap on the back of his head join his name,"Don't you get it? They won't let you play if you are failing classes. Stop failing class!" He cried once more before settling down and sitting back in his chair. He smoothed his hair back as he breathed. Jonathan just glanced at Jaycee, sending his daggers while rubbing the back of his head. "Lucky for you, I don't have to cut you right now." This came as a shock to Jonathan since he was the best wrestler on the mat. His coach won't cut him. "This guy here, has offered to help you pass your classes. Until further notice you aren't going to play in the tournemet next saturday. You can still come to practices just not the games." His coach sent Jonathan a glare before swirling his chair around so that they could only see the back of his chair. 

Jonathan looked at Jaycee glaring at him before looking back at his coach. "I'll make my grades better, Coach. But don't pair me with this....guy." He begged almost. He wasn't that low to begging yet but he was desperate. He didn't want Jaycee to be near him. His coach didn't turn around and the only thing he got in response was a shout, "Get out!!". Jonathan frowned. He was the star wrestler, why couldn't he pick his own tutor to help him. He was pretty sure he'd learn better from anybody than Jaycee. What did he know anyway? And he was on probabtion now! They had to be kidding him! At the next tournament were college scouts, he couldn't miss that opporunty! 

He left the office stalking out of the locker rooms and into the hallway. He had a shadow following him from a distance and this only made him more angry. He wipped around and glared at Jaycee who had come to a hault a few feet behind him. Jaycee looked at him confused. "What?" He asked while Jonathan just stared at him, angrily. Eventually he stalked toward him grabbing the other by his shirt and shoving him into the nearby wall. "You better know something and make me pass or I'll find you and I'll beat the crap out of you every single day." He hissed out, his face inches from Jaycee's. Jaycee glared back at him as he spoke,"You'll have to make yourself pass. I can't make you learn." Jonathan didn't get what Jaycee actually meant and just only got angrier because he thought that the kid was going to make him fail and lose the one thing that he actually cared for. He noticed while he was pushing the other agaisnt the wall and glaring at him that Jaycee was shaking. This caught him off guard as he looked over Jaycee confused. Why was he shaking? But before he could actually make sure that the other was actually shaking and it wasn't his imagination, Jaycee pushed his chest sending him a few steps backwards. It was enough though for Jaycee to escape down the hall and to disappear. Jonathan just growled out in frustration as he walked back to class.