You Throw a Fit

(A/N thanks @whispypastel for the ideas)

Ciel

One second, everything was just fine and dandy, the next, you're stomping your foot because you can't go out with (bf/n). "Why can't I go out tonight?!" You yelled. Your father groaned and rubbed his temples "For the last time, you can't go out every night with that boy!"

You grunted and stomped off to your room, slamming the door. "Ugh!"

Ciel heavily sighed, watching you stomp off "Of course she would act like this..."

You laid down on your bed, pouting. "This isn't fair..."

Now...for the rest of the night and into the morning, you didn't talk to your loving father, you just gave him the evil eye. Huffing as you sat down.

Ciel looked at you "Are you done with your fit?"

You ignored your father and walked out of the room. Let's just say...you can hold a grudge for quite a while....

Sebastian

(You're about 4 in this one)

You pouted and stomped your foot, pointing at the kitten in the window "I want it!"

Your father sighed heavily, kneeling down to your height "(Y/n), we have many kittens at home, I know they're cute, but we don't have any more room for it"

Crossing your arms, you sit in front of the window, not moving an inch. "No! I want it!"

Sebastian didn't know what to do anymore so...He gave in and bought the kitten....

Alois

(You're about 7 in this)

You started to get Alois's attitude...scary I know...Hannah was merely trying to help you bathe when you splashed her with water when she got soap in your eyes.

"Stupid tart!" You yelled, "What kind of maid are you?!"

Hannah looked down and bowed, "Sorry mistress," She whispered before leaving the room.

You huffed and cleaned yourself off, getting out and dressing yourself. Walking out of your room, you threw something at Hannah and stomped off to complain to the problematic 15 year old boy who is your father. (Yes, he's 15, was 14 when he found you)

"Papa!" You screamed, "Hannah got soap in my eyes!"

Alois ran in and glared at Hannah, throwing a vase at her, yelling curses at her before walking off with you. Both of you had satisfied smirks painted across your faces.

Claude

(You're about 15)

Boring was the one thing that you described your father as. His monotonous voice dragged on while he help, or more so lectured, you on homework.

A yawn left your mouth as your eyes grew heavy. 'Maybe just 5 minutes...' You thought to yourself. You closed your eyes, only to hear your father call out your name.

"(Y/n)! Now is not the time to be falling asleep. You must finish your homework!" He  sternly said.

You just rolled your eyes and got up, walking out of the room. "Homework can wait, father. Humans need rest," You muttered before walking off.

Claude stared at you as you walked off and followed you. "You will finish your work as instructed. Now get back into the study"

"Why should I? Homework does nothing! Just make us more tired! I'm not doing it." You walked off to your room and slammed the door.

Your father frowned, looking at your now closed door. "If you don't finish your work you can't go out with (bf/n) tomorrow," He blantly said.

"Well shit..." You muttered. You groaned and got up, heading back to the study to finish your work.