New Beginnings

Dean Winchester and his younger brother Sam just moved back into their childhood home in Lawrence, Kansas. Their father, an abusive drunk, had taken them to a small town in Ohio where he was able to beat them without anyone finding out about it. Dean, of course always stopped his father when he was attempting to beat Sam. When Dean turned 18, he and Sam packed their bags and moved back to Lawrence. They attended the local high school and Dean worked at a mechanic shop just outside of town. Sam worked on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at the Roadhouse, a diner owned by a family friend, Ellen.

DEANS POV:

First day of my senior year. Great. I wonder if anyone is going to remember me from when I was a kid... I go to check if Sammy's up yet, and if course, he isn't. Sam wakes up with a help as I shake him.

"What do you want, Dean?"

"First day of school. Don't wanna be late do you?"

"Today is Tuesday already?"

"Yup. I'll go make some breakfast."

SAMS POV:

How dare he wake me from my beauty sleep. This body doesn't just come naturally. I reluctantly walk over to my closet and put on a pair of old jeans, a t-shirt and a jacket. I drag myself downstairs and plop down at the kitchen table.

"Woah Sammy, you need a brush?" Dean chuckles.

"Shut up, Jerk"

"Bitch" Dean throws back at me.

Dean hands me my schedule for the day along with a plate of waffles. I stab my waffles and chow them all down in about 5 minutes and head out the door. I wait in the impala for about 15 minutes before Dean finally gets his things together.

"Sammy you sure you don't want to take me up on that brush?"

I laugh and a grin plays at the edge of my mouth.
"I'm sure."

((A.N: Sorry for a very short first chapter! The coming chapters will be longer and have more of a plot. I've been procrastinating writing for a long time now and wanted to get at least something done. I'll update once or twice a week. If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them in the comments. :)