Pray Again

They locked you in a cold and completely dark place without captivating you. In a short time your eyes got used to the darkness and more or less allowed you to understand where you were: It looked like a tool shed, and the faint light that came through the planks showed a small and empty environment. You got up and inspected the circumference: You pushed against the wooden walls, smooth, even, sturdy, impossible to break with your bare hands. You found a door that was obviously locked. Shit… You curled up in a corner and wrapped yourself in the cloth you wore when you tried to escape, waiting for someone to come and visit. Will they punish you? Probably. It doesn’t take long for someone to open the door and close it immediately. The lamp he carried revealed Joe’s face, and the blood froze in your veins.

“Hi, pretty, how are you?”, he asked in a clear voice but you didn’t answer. The man put the lamp down on the floor and knelt down to you. “My people told me that you didn’t behave very well today.,” he said, grimacing. You turned to the side and tried to escape his slimy eyes.

“Don’t worry, our women will be punished properly.”

“Punish me, they have nothing to do with it.”, yoy tried to say. You didn’t care what they would do to you anymore.

“We will punish you too.” He stroked your face and made you flinch. “You know, today was a pretty busy day, I need to relax a bit and you took a bath in the river, right?” He took your chin with two fingers and forced you to nod. “It’s reasonable to see what you offer me.” You swallowed and hoped that you had misunderstood his words. “Please, just let me go.”

Joe grabbed your ankle and jerked you over so you fell on the floor of the shed. His unexpected and violent movement made you cry.

“Hey, calm down, look, I haven’t started yet.”, he said, moistening his lips. He tore the cloth from you and lay down on you. You swallowed again, this time knowing for sure what he was up to. “Please don’t do it.”

“Then pray again.” His hands glided over your now naked body to the wrists and locked them like two tongs. Under his pants, his erection pressed against your thigh, and your tears began to flow…

»Sooner or later you’ll find yourself in a situation where only survival counts.« Michonne sat next to you in the prison yard and watched the Walkers on the fence from a distance. You thought about the moments you had before you got there. You thought of Travis, of Madison… »I think I’ve already experienced it.«

»Then you will know how to recognize it and you will know how to do it.«