It's a . . .

"Come October, we will be the parents of a beautiful baby . . ." I stopped, looking up at Tom's face, letting a giggle escape before bursting out laughing.

"Well," Tom groaned, jumping a little in his seat. "What is it? A boy or girl?"

I grunted leaning over, grabbing my purse from off of the floor. I pulled out an envelope, hiding it from him. "Close your eyes," I instructed him, which he promptly did. I took out the contents and placed them in his hand. "Open your eyes," I murmured.

Tom slowly opened his eyes, and gasped, before jumping up onto the couch. "Whoa there, cowboy. Don't you go all Tom Cruise on me," I giggled, getting him to sit back down.

Tom held the charms up towards the light, positively beaming. I've never seen him this happy, and I may not see it again. "I can't believe it! Audrey, are you sure?" Tom asked.

I nodded, handing him the envelope that contained my sonogram. I still couldn't believe it myself. I'm not sure how Tom and I are going to handle this, but I'm sure we will find a way. "It's on the sonogram, Tom. It's happening, I promise you. There's no turning back," I laughed, rubbing my swollen abdomen.

Tom got down on his knees, and kissed my big belly tenderly. "Hello, this is your daddy speaking. Your mummy and I can't wait to meet you. Both of you," he crooned, laying his cheek against me.

Tom leaned up and kissed me while caressing my belly, laughing against my lips when the twins kicked together simultaneously. "A boy and a girl," Tom murmured. "What should we name them?"

I thought for a moment, a smile creeping on my face. "I would like to name our son after his wonderful daddy. Thomas Logan Hiddleston. What do you think?" Tom grinned, seeming happy with my choice. "I think you should name our little girl," I replied, laying my head against Tom's shoulder.

"Aurora Rae," Tom murmured, looking up at my face for approval. I smiled in response. "It's beautiful," I whispered. "Aurora and Thomas. Our babies."

I sighed, and looked up into Tom's beautiful blue eyes. They were so clear and honest, you could get lost in them for eternity and be perfectly content to do so. I loved this man with every ounce of my being, and he is going to be the most amazing daddy to our beautiful babies. "So," Tom began hesitantly, grasping my slender hand in his larger one. "Will you be returning to London with me?" I looked at our joined hands and thought for a moment, though there was no need.

"Of course I'm coming back with you, silly," I laughed, caressing his cheek with the back of my hand. "Whenever I'm with you, it feels like home." Tom gave me one of those adorable grins before capturing my mouth with his, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you so much, Audrey. You, as well as our babies, you're my whole world. Let's go home."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the 500+ readers of this story, I just want to say thank you and I wouldn't have gotten near as far without you guys! Comments and votes are always appreciated!