Pardon me

Ohmygod!! I just ran into Tom freaking Hiddleston! Ahh! I just stared in shock, unable to comprehend what I was seeing. I gathered my composure, becoming aware that I was wearing my Loki'd shirt. I blushed, utterly embarrassed by my own stupidity. I gathered up my things, mumbling a thank you, as I headed towards the exit. I felt a hand on my arm, and I turned to see Tom standing behind me with a grin on his face.

"I didn't catch your name, love." I gulped, a deep blush creeping up my cheeks. "It's Audrey. Audrey Browning," I said, stepping back. Tom smiled, and took my hand, kissing my knuckles.

"And what a beautiful name it is too. Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?" I giggled, looking down at my feet.

"Ah, so I see we have one thing in common," I said, a smile finding its way to my face. Tom gave me a puzzled look. "Shakespeare," I clarified. "I love his work."

"Shall I recite a sonnet, then?" Tom asked, still holding my hand. I would love to hear him speak all day with that sexy accent, but I had to find my hotel.

"I'd love to stay and talk, but I have to find my hotel," I said, drawing away. "What hotel are you staying at, Audrey?" Tom asked, stepping closer. Oh my goodness. This man smells amazing. Wait, what? I sucked in a breath. "The Four Seasons," I said, stepping away.

"Oh. That's not far from my flat. Would you like a ride?" Before I could respond, Tom had already picked up my suitcases, and started towards the exit. I had no choice but to follow him. What was I getting myself into?

The ride to my hotel was pleasant enough, albeit a bit awkward on my part. I kept looking over at Tom, and his amazing face. My artist's hands were itching to draw his likeness, but my sketchbook was in my suitcase in the trunk. Tom would look over at me, and I hastily looked out the window. When we arrived at the hotel, Tom brought my bags inside the lobby.

I walked up to the front desk and got checked in, picking up my room key as well. Tom was casually standing by the elevator, holding my luggage. I tapped him lightly on the shoulder, and he turned to face me with a smile.

"I can handle it from here," I said with a grin, grabbing my luggage from Tom's hands. Tom just cocked his head with a laugh, taking my luggage back.

"It's quite alright. I really don't mind, love. Besides, a lovely angel such as yourself shouldn't have to carry her own luggage," Tom replied, his eyes twinkling. I saw so use in arguing further, so we made our way up to my room which was on the fourth floor.

As Tom stood behind me while I unlocked the door, I couldn't help but think to myself. How the hell did I manage to meet my Hollywood crush, and get said crush to drive me to my hotel and carry my bags all in a matter of an hour? When I had unlocked the door, I hurried inside, Tom close behind. The room was very nice. There was a king size bed against one wall, and a huge flat screen and couch on another. I noticed a mini bar by the door to the bathroom, and I smiled. Oh, yeah. In England, I don't have to be 21 to drink.

I walked over to the mini bar, laying my purse on the bed. I looked through the bottles, finding some Jack Daniels. I glanced over at Tom, who had put my luggage at the foot of my bed, and sat down on the couch. "Care for a drink?" I called over my shoulder, holding up the bottle of Jack Daniels. "Sure," he called back. I poured the amber liquid into a couple of glasses, and walked back over to the couch, slipping out of my green and gold Toms. I handed a glass to Tom, who clicked it against my own. "To meeting new friends," Tom said, grinning. "To meeting new friends," I repeated, returning his smile. The whiskey burned going down, but left a pleasant warm feeling behind. I poured more into my glass, and cocked it back like the first one.

I looked at Tom, who was grinning from ear to ear. "What?" I managed to say before bursting out laughing. "Is this your first time drinking?" I stopped laughing, and put on a serious face. "Is it that obvious?" I asked, running a hand through my ebony curls. Tom fingered a curl, smiling. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were drunk." I shook my head with a giggle, pouring myself another glass, and handed the bottle to Tom.

By the time the bottle was empty, Tom and I were both drunk, and laughing at our own drunkenness. I went to get up to go get another bottle when I tripped and fell on my back. Tom had tried to catch me, but just fell on top me, and we just laughed harder. I looked up into his eyes and his face seemed to be getting closer and closer. When his lips made contact with my own, I sighed against him, drawing him closer to me. As the kiss became more passionate, I stood and pulled Tom toward my bed and fell down laughing, pulling him against me. We started kissing again, and our clothes found themselves strewn across the floor.