×Bonding×

"Nana! We heard about what happened! Are you okay?!" Mark,Donghyuck, Renjun, Chenle and Jisung stumbled in Jaemin's room.

They discovered a laughing Jeno and a bored looking Jaemin.

"Oh! Hi guys!" Jeno greeted with a warm smile.The boys smiled back.

"Hi" Jaemin waved

"Are you ok?" Donghyuck asked again

"Nothing serious..don't worry"

"Jeno..I can't thank you enough for taking care of our precious baby" Mark spoke seriously.

"Don't thank me..He means a lot to me.I did what I was supposed to do" Jeno rubbed his nape in embarrassment as Jaemin smirked.

From the corner of the room, a dolphin squeal could be heard.Chenle squished his cheeks excitedly.

"My ship asklfgdjd" he squealed louder making Jisung chuckle.

"Who were those guys? I need to slap some sense into their assholes" Donghyuck cracked his fingers

"I don't know them..they said something about me beating them and being too cocky.I don't remember anything though." Jaemin said in a monotone voice.

"They know you, but you don't.That's some suspicious shit" Jisung mumbled

"I really don't remember meeting them..how the fuck do they know me?" Jaemin groaned and hugged Jeno's back.

"Stop overthinking, Nana.." Jeno pinched the younger's ear playfully.

Another muffled scream erupted from Chenle.Jisung just stared at him fondly.

"This gave me a headache..let's do something else" Renjun suggested as he massaged his temples

"Let's play truth or dare!" Chenle smiled creepily and dragged Jisung with him.

They all agreed and sat down on the floor.The bottle stopped at Jisung.

"Heh..this is going to be fun..Jisung sweetie..Truth or Dare?" Donghyuck smirked

"Truth"

"Is it true that you have feelings for our little dolphin, Chenle?"

Jisung covered his face in embarrassment and mumbled something.

"What? Louder" Renjun teased

"I..uhm..y-yes" Jisung blushed furiously along with Chenle who was almost passing out.

"Lovely! Next!"

This time the bottle stopped at Jeno.The black haired male gulped.

"Jeno..Truth or Dare?" Chenle asked, still embarrassed

"Dare"

I regret my decision..

"I dare you to kiss Jaemin hyung!" Chenle screamed while the others were secretely smirking

"I don't approve" Jaemin shook his head

"Yes you do! Get him Jeno-ah!" Donghyuck pushed Jeno towards Jaemin, making them bump.

Their faces were awfully close.The older gulped as he stared at Jaemin's lips.

Annoyed, Renjun pushed Jaemin..Their lips met..

Jaemin bit Jeno's lip playfully making him groan.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! SAVE MEEEEEHHH" Chenle fell on the floor, clutching his chest.

"Hyuck! Cover your eyes! Jisung you too! Renjun you're no exception! Chenle, stop screaming!" Mark shouted

After a few moments the boys pulled back from their not so innocent kiss.Jaemin smirked and Jeno blushed furiously.

I don't regret it anymore..
Jeno thought

"Are you guys done?" Donghyuck yawned

Mark shook Chenle who was still in a daze.

"Are you okay, Lele?"

"I'm in heaven man.."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

After playing truth or dare, laughing like idiots, watching movies and talking about all sorts of things, the boys decided that they should leave.

"Man..I really had fun tonight..Jeno, you're a great guy" Donghyuck gave Jeno's shoulder a pat

"I must admit..At first sight you seemed like a total jerk, but after getting to know you, you're actually pretty cool" Mark smiled

"Thank you guys.." Jeno sent them an eyesmile

"Goodnight Nana, Jeno" they all smiled at the two boys.

Jaemin waved and went back inside.

Jeno followed him, deep in thought.

This was our second kiss..What are we?..I'm sure that I have feelings for him..but...Does he?

"What are you thinking about?" Jaemin looked over his shoulder with his usual cold eyes.

"Nothing.." Jeno fiddled with his fingers

"You look pretty tense.." Jaemin spoke nonchalantly as he examined Jeno's face.

"I'm not.." Jeno rubbed his nape and looked somewhere else, trying to avoid Jaemin's cold expression

He makes me feel so small..It's like he already knows what I'm thinking about..

"It's about the kiss, right?"

See? I told you..

"How do you know?" Jeno looked at him in disbelief

"You're easy to read" Jaemin stared at Jeno as he spoke

"I was just wondering..what are we?..this was our second kiss..I'm fuckin' confused" Jeno sighed

"Do you have feelings for me, Jeno?" Jaemin's voice dropped an octave as he slowly approached the older..

"I..uhm-"

"Do you?" He asked again, this time more seriously

Feeling his intense stare, Jeno blurted out..

"Yes, you little shit! I fuckin' love you!"

A/N Summer vacation y'all!! *body rolls* I don't have any special plans for this summer. (Too lazy -_-) I'm just going to update more regularly for all of you and swoon over my beautiful korean boys. *chuckles*

Have a nice day, puppies! ♥
-Ale