Chapter 2 - Meeting the Sakamaki's

While I was walking behind Yui she all of a sudden ran to some guy with red hair sleeping on a couch yelling "hello can you help us!?" I mean poor guy just sleeping at home and the poof someone comes and yells at you.
Red haired guy (Ayato) - "It's not even your house and your yelling..."
YUI - "uh yes I'm sorry but can you help us?"
AYATO - "I can do something much more better. "
Ayato grabs Yui and pulls her on to the couch.
YUI - "What are you doing?!?"
AYATO - "I'm claiming you as yours truly's. "
YUI - "No please stop someone help me!!"
While Yui was desperately yelling for help I just stood there looking around to atleast find someone to ask if we where in the right household.
Suddenly a Black haired guy with glasses (Reiji) popped out of know where and said
REIJI - "Ayato I told you to do such activity's in your private room not in the hall way where we greet our guests. "
AYATO - "tch"
Yui was able to get away from Ayato and started yelling/saying useless knowledge to Reiji I mean poor guy.
YUI - "Please help that guy just attacked me out of know where and me and my sister don't know why we are here! "
Y/N - "Yui I would like you to stop yelling out useless knowledge to this guy and let me talk to him since you clearly like wasting your breath with useless knowledge. "
YUI - "... Okay"
REIJI - "Since you seem more responsible than your sister over there we should leave to talk somewhere more better than the middle of the hallway. Someone will take your luggage so don't worry about that. "
Y/N - "That sounds very nice thank you. "
Reiji leads me and Yui to what seems like the households lounge room so I thought it was suitable enough to sit at one of the couch's. Once me and Yui sat down a guy with a fedora (Laito) said
LAITO - "What's this two human girls have come in to play?"
He appeared next to Yui and licked her cheek gross. Some guy with Purple hair with a teddy (Kanato) also came and licked her other cheek and said
KANATO - "You taste so sweet I want more"
LAITO - "Same here so delicious"
AYATO - "Don't touch what's Ore -Samas!!"
A white haired guy (Subaru) came and punched the wall while saying
SUBARU - "Stop saying everything is claimed by Ore - sama it gets me so annoyed!!!"
YUI - "How did you come in I didn't even here you??"
SUBARU - "tch a mortal just shut up!"
YUI - "Uh I'm sorry"
There was this guy with yellow hair with an mp3 player (Shu) laying on the couch that all of a sudden said
SHU - "To loud... "
Y/N - "I couldn't agree more... "

461 words
Thanks for reading Chapter 2!! ^^