♡📝 Drabble + an eventful day

Today was a very...eventful day.

LIKE HECK. SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED TODAY IDK IF ILL MANAGE TO REMEMBER THEM ALL TO WRITE THEM HERE.

TODAY IS BTS 5TH ANNIVERSARY BTW
IM A NEW ARMY AND I STILL GOT A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT THEM. BUT I LOVE THESE BOYS JUST AS MUCH AS AN ARMY WHO HAD BEEN WITH THEM FOR 5 YEARS. REALLY IN THE END THAT DOENST MATTER, WHAT MATTERS IS YOU SUPPORT AND LOVE BTS!

They're having a livestream rn, but I can't understand a thing so (hopefully) there will be an engdub video I can watch tomorrow.

(And oh... it's also my friend's birthday)

NOW WITH THE DRABBLE THAT I WROTE DURING OUR FIRST LIBRARY PERIOD: (its true to life!) (and it's just a practice!)

~~~~~~

Tori looked up from the book she had been reading for about 30 minutes now. She allowed her eyes to relax as she gazed at the distant part of the library room.

Her eyes began to scan her surroundings, looking at the groups her classmates formed at each table. She was sitting alone by herself, not because she didn't have companions in her class, she just prefers to sit by herself when reading.

She decided it would be the perfect time to write a quick Drabble, since she got a bit bored from reading her book anyways. She closed the book gingerly, but not before inserting a bookmark in between the pages she had left off.

She reached in her pocket for a friction pen and a small notebook, which she always keeps in her pocket just in case she gets the urge to write something.

A few minutes later, Tori had written a few sentences. She had taken inspiration from her current situation. She had surprised herself that she had managed to write something from a boring, simple idea.

she read the sentence that she wrote again. Her writing was quite simple since her vocabulary wasn't that broad yet, but nonetheless she thinks she's doing a good job so far. She believes that if she continues to write as much as she possibly can, she'll eventually improve.

She jotted down several more sentences before finally finishing her quick writing practice.

~~~~~~~

Eww that was so badddd

I was so bored that I started writing hahaha

My English teacher complimented me a lot 0.0
He said that I was a "brilliant lady" and some other stuff that I didn't quite catch...

Anyways....

Today was our club selling thingy in our school. (Its where clubs show off to let the students choose a club that they think would be the best club for them to join)

I MET FreakinOutisMyOkay 😂😂
(I hope you don't mind this XD)

ITS WEIRD BECAUSE WE JUST MET ONLINE HERE IN WATTPAD AND WE NEVER THOUGHT THAT WE WENT TO THE SAME FREAKIN SCHOOL.

IT WAS A STRANGE, WEIRD, BUT COOL THING :V

WHAT A SMALL WORLD HAHAHAHA

I signed up for 3 clubs (but in the end I only have to choose one... ARGH)
1: arts club
2: writing club
3: young librarians club (I kinda don't want to be in there anymore so hopefully I'll end up in art or writing club)

My English teacher was sad because I didn't join the theatre club. 😅
He kinda wanted for me to join... IM SORRY SIR! 😂✌️i get to see him everyday during English class anyways (plus library period)

That was it lol. More things happened, but those were messy and complicated and I don't want to talk about it 😅