♡📝 Happy Easter April Fools Day!

Happy Easter Sunday and April Fools Day!!! ✨

It's April 1, Sunday in my country so... Yeah.

I don't have time/materials (and guts) to pull a prank today... So I thought I'll share my ideas instead.

EASTER APRIL FOOLS DAY PRANKS 101

1st prank: APRIL EGGS
Materials:
-paper/colored paper/sticky notes
-coloring materials
-tape
-scissors

Instructions:
-Basically the classic prank of putting paper on someone's back without them noticing but with a EGGxciting twist!
-Cut up egg shapes on your paper and decorate them
(Handy tip: You may write EGGxcellent puns in them to make it more fun!...?)
-stick tape on the back of the paper (if you're using sticky notes, then you may skip this part)
-find a victim and sneakily stick the paper egg on their back like a ninja

2nd prank: Where is my chocolate?
Materials:
-chocolate eggs
-real egg
(Handy tip: Use Hard Boiled eggs if you don't want to make a mess because most likely after the prank is over you'll be the one to clean it all up :C )

Instructions:
-unwrap your chocolate eggs. Make sure to keep the wrapper! (You may eat the chocolate tho)
-take out your real egg and wrap it with the wrapper. Wrap it well so it wouldn't be obvious
-find a victim and enjoy looking at their EGGxpression as they unwrap their egg with dismay >:)
(Handy tip: it will be even more painful for them if you ate the chocolate egg)

3rd prank: Easter egg hunt EGGxcept you're using real eggs
Materials:
-(read the title, jeez)
-lots of chocolate eggs
-lots of real eggs

Instructions:
-like the 2nd prank but better! (Better reason for you to be grounded for the rest of your life)
-prepare for a typical Easter egg hunting event
-unwrap the chocolate eggs and keep the wrapper (you might want to keep the chocolate eggs now for peace offering or something)
-get the real egg and wrap it with the wrapper
(Handy tip: Have a mix of the chocolate eggs and real eggs so no one will EGGspect who got the fake one and who got the real ones)
-hide all the eggs
-invite your family, friends, relatives, and idiots to join your Easter egg hunting game (handy tip: don't be an idiot yourself! Don't tell them that you have hidden real eggs!)
-enjoy watching people get pranked! (And pray that they won't give you a hard punishment once they found out that you pranked them)

And that's all the pranks!

BTW, Jinxiko drew me a very beautiful picture of my OC, Vanessa Weiss, for our art trade

I feel embarrassed now because my part of the trade was really awful. Argh.