"what why? im always so nice to you, clinttttttt and it can give us a chance to catch up"

"no. my coffee. also you're a complete asshole to me"

"okay true but besides the point" 

"can i please just come over for one cup of coffee" 

"no its 6:34 in the morning and i have work soon. plus i dont want you scaring off Pietro"

Clint phone vibrated with another reply but he didn't see the message as Pietro began to stir next to him. The blond put his phone back down on the table before turning to look down at the boy grumbling next to him. Pietro pushed himself away slightly, blinking tiredly before looking up at Clint with weary eyes. A small smile stretched across the Sokovian's chapped lips as he stared down at the other male. He sat up slowly and Clint followed suit, only to lean over and place a gentle kiss on the corner of Pietro's lips. 

"Morning," Clint murmured, his voice sounding rather hoarse as he then realised how dry his throat was. Pietro hummed a little, mumbling a reply before laying his head on the blond's shoulder. Clint chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around the skinny male. "You sleep okay?" He asked quietly, receiving a nod in reply. The burnet pulled back after a minute before glancing around the room. He rubbed his eyes carefully before moving his hand down to scratch at his beard. 

"What time is it?" Pietro asked quietly, voice deeper and accent thicker as he had just woken up. 

"About 6:30... you should go back to sleep," Clint murmured as he kissed the younger male's cheek. Pietro shook his head and turned to look at Clint, pouting softly.

"Noooo..." He whined, dragging the vowel out as he sat up slowly. "I wanna stay up so I can see you before you go to work..." The Sokovian mumbled, leaning over to cuddle into the American once he too had sat up. Clint couldn't help but smile at that. Pietro always hated Clint leaving the house so early for work. The first time he had woken up to the house empty he had freaked out and Clint had walked into the house only to be tackled by the brunet who had spent the day worried sick (Of course he had pulled back quickly in embarrassment. Clint had responded with an affectionate hair ruffle and a suggestion to watch movies.)

"You need to sleep though," Clint whispered only to get a headshake in response, pale arms wriggling around his torso and holding on tightly. The blond sighed at that but was truthfully rather thankful for the company. He liked living on his own, sure. The solitude was comforting but having someone there with him was... he didn't really know how to describe it. There's just something so nice about having someone to share your space with, especially someone you care for as much as Clint cared for Pietro. 

The pair stayed like that for a while, relaxing in the darkened room as they both leaned back against the headboard. At some point, Lucky had wiggled her way over into Clint's lap, wanting in on the morning-cuddle-session. Clint was almost sure that Pietro had dropped back off again by the time he had decided he needed to get moving to get ready for work. 

The blond carefully tried to manoeuvre himself away from Pietro but the boy moved away as soon as he tried to shuffle. Pietro made incoherent mumbles and looked up at Clint who was now swinging his legs over the bed and standing up. The Sokovian frowned slightly and watched the man stretch his arms above his head. 

"Where are you going..?" Pietro asked groggily. Clint turned and smiled at the sight of his sleepy boyfriend. 

"I need to get ready." He answered simply and shrugged before making his way out of the room and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth.