This book has been soooooo much support and love and honestly, you guys have made my summer. I couldn't be happier and I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying it. I plan on fully completing this book and there's even a plan in place to make sure I see it through to the end. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read this story so far, and for everyone who has shown their love and enjoyment through either votes or comments. Love you guys! And as a treat, I'm gonna upload TWO chapters this month. Enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Clint woke up to a faceful of messy brown hair. And he had never felt so happy. 

At first, it was a shock to the system to find another person in his bed. He almost tossed the boy out of bed before he remembered what had happened the night before. The memories of Pietro snuggling up to his chest came back to him quickly and he grinned into the quiet room. 

Pietro was still flat out, wrapped around Clint like a baby koala and snoring softly away. Clint shuffled slightly, pushing the hair away from his face to actually be able to see. Looking down he saw Pietro resting his head on his chest, his face relaxed and content as the worries that plagued him during the day disappeared while in the safer world of deep sleep. 

Clint sighed happily to himself before reaching his arm out to his bedside table in search of his phone. Pulling it back once he had successfully located the device he opened the phone up, scrolling through his notifications. A few emails from social media accounts, a couple of Twitter notifications and a couple of Facebook messages. He tapped on the message notification and inwardly groaned at the name appearing next to it. 

'mr robot kink' 

Clint glanced down at the messages, wrapping his arm around Pietro a little tighter when the kid shuffled. 

"Cliiiiinnnntttttt"

"Clint, you dead man"

"I know its like 5 am but still"

"Havent seen you in like ages"

"How is my favourite caffeine obsessed boi"

"Steve took away my coffee"

"i am very upset"

Clint rolled his eyes at the small spam of messages before darting his eyes up to the time at the top of his phone screen. 6:12. The blond pouted at the numbers staring back at him but was thankful he hadn't slept past his alarm. 

"Why did Steve take away your coffee"  

Clint typed the reply, not expecting a reply any time soon as he switched over to Facebook to scroll through the collection of memes on his timeline. After about ten minutes his phone vibrated in his hand and he tapped on the notification bubble which brought him to the chat screen. 

"i havent slept in 2 days and he got concerned"  

Clint rolled his eyes at the reply before typing out his message. 

"why havent you slept in 2 days also you cant do that"

Tony's reply came back within a minute.

"because i made a break through on a robot also why cant i" 

"because the whole insomniac caffeine addiction thing is my thing"

"whatever. anyways can i come over and steal your coffee"

"what no."